Peter King: 12/3/18 and lots of other Rams related comments

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What King misses here is that the Saints had a QB who is a dink & dunker and cannot utilize Cooks' speed. And the Patriots don't like to pay top money often times.

you're asking too much from doughboy. he can type millions of words and tell a story but he sure as hell cannot think laterally.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

Alright, alright, I think it's time we all take a breath and relax before things get ugly here.

Sure its a nice change of pace that we are debating the mathematics and logic of the best way to finish off a defeated opponent but is it absolutely necessary to use the word "whilst" in 2 consecutive posts? Lets keep it civil lest someone's feelings get hurt.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On the Gurley decision, it felt like “game over” to me when he did it. So, it felt right to me at the time.

It probably was game over either way, however.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
disagree....The Rams had a first down on the 2 yard line, and the *Lions had to burn a time out there to stop the clock. Run the ball 4 straight times with Gurley, and you probably burn a lot of clock, and most likely you score with last years OPOY, which he did.

*Had Bears on the brain, lol

Yes because nothing can go wrong when you just hand it off. Oh wait..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olYmrs-Dk0s

Obviously it worked out and we won. But Todd made the wrong choice, period. It's simple: scoring a TD is the best option on every play with only one exception: if you can waste all the remaining time and prevent the other team from getting the ball (i.e. kneel). That was not the case.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Obviously it worked out and we won. But Todd made the wrong choice, period. It's simple: scoring a TD is the best option on every play with only one exception: if you can waste all the remaining time and prevent the other team from getting the ball (i.e. kneel). That was not the case.

o5yne.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes because nothing can go wrong when you just hand it off. Oh wait..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olYmrs-Dk0s

disagree.