Peter King: 10/22/18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plenty of butt-kissing of Mahomes and the Chiefs though. Maybe it's because the Rams are too far West for the East Coast pundits. :sneaky:
We were too far West in St Louis during GSOT...lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Can someone please tell me what a psl is? How much is a season ticket roughly?
Basically, you have to buy the rights to buy the ticket, before you can buy the ticket.
I also believe they let you finance the PSL. I've heard for as long as 10 years.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can someone please tell me what a psl is? How much is a season ticket roughly?

From what I gleaned from Reddit

You pay x amount for a seat ... then you pay for the actual game day ticket too .... it’s not like our season tickets at all

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I gleaned from Reddit

You pay x amount for a seat ... then you pay for the actual game day ticket too .... it’s not like our season tickets at all

Cheers all. Sounds like a bit of a con to me.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheers all. Sounds like a bit of a con to me.
I thinks it’s like the club Wembley seats where you get first refusal in the tickets for any event

But i agree

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't forget we had all that shit at West Ham early 90's with the Bond Scheme UK, but still this might be a bit different. I suppose Stan has to make his money back after shelling out so much on the new stadium.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Don't forget we had all that crap at West Ham early 90's with the Bond Scheme UK, but still this might be a bit different. I suppose Stan has to make his money back after shelling out so much on the new stadium.

It's still a con. But as long as people pay it is the con that it is.