People, please leave Jared's hat alone...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Some girl is yelling she loves him while some dude steals his hat.
Is that some form of' "slap and tickle"?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
*You're

I suppose that could be true, but folks from St Louis shouldn't be afraid to wear their colors for the entire game
So because we're from the st louis area we're horrible fair weather fans get outta here with this crap

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The fat guy wearing the #22 jersey.

IMO it's a dickish move. If I was drunk and did that I'd be a bit ashamed of myself in the morning.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I said the first time I saw that, it really bothers me. What an asshole. The players give away a lot of their gear. If Goff isn't handing something to the fans, it's because he's not trying to give it away. Have enough respect for the guy to ask and accept his decision.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Take that nonsense elsewhere.
That’s not what I said at all. Jesus
You quoted a post of a fan changing from Giants to rams gear at half and then stated st Louis fans shouldn't be scared to wear their colors for the entire game. It's exactly what you said weather you meant it that way or not that's how it came across like it or not.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I keep watching the "Theift" over and over, and I can't catch who did it, BUT it may have been a women with a long grey-sleved shirt!!

Photographic evidence of the stealin' varmint below!!!!

Pic #1, just before the crime: He's the guy wearing Number 22 Rams jersey and a white and blue Rams cap.

IMG_2222.PNG

Pic #2, with the "hat in hand"!!! It's in his left hand.
IMG_2221.PNG

Anyway, if you know the identity of this vile hat-stealer, report him immediately to America's Most Wanted!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You quoted a post of a fan changing from Giants to rams gear at half and then stated st Louis fans shouldn't be scared to wear their colors for the entire game. It's exactly what you said weather you meant it that way or not that's how it came across like it or not.
That’s not what I said and not what I meant.
You St Louis folk need to get off the cross we could use the wood.
Poster was knocking NY fans by making a ridiculous assumption to which i defended.
Wasn’t a knock of St. Louis at all. But feel free to hit the inappropriate button.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Wow, you may want to back and read the entire thread. He was responding to a poster calling New Yorkers classless. Dieter is from the New York area FYI. Also I am pretty sure he was joking about that comment.

Psycho_X

Legend
It was obviously this guy which was briefly talked about in the celebration thread.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
It was obviously this guy which was briefly talked about in the celebration thread.

Yeah, just went back and saw that. PhillyRam knows who he is I guess.

So this jerk not only steals Goff’s hat, but he gets a pic taken of him for twitter from BOTH Gonzalez and Bonsignore.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
That’s not what I said and not what I meant.
You St Louis folk need to get off the cross we could use the wood.
Poster was knocking NY fans by making a ridiculous assumption to which i defended.
Wasn’t a knock of St. Louis at all. But feel free to hit the inappropriate button.

Ok lookie here dieter ya said what ya said and I read what I read, I say it is what it is and forget about it. Back to your regular scheduled programing about the douche nozzle that took Jared hat what a dick

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Photographic evidence of the stealin' varmint below!!!!

Pic #1, just before the crime: He's the guy wearing Number 22 Rams jersey and a white and blue Rams cap.

View attachment 22626

Pic #2, with the "hat in hand"!!! It's in his left hand.View attachment 22627

Anyway, if you know the identity of this vile hat-stealer, report him immediately to America's Most Wanted!

Send those pictures to the fbi. This guy needs to be stopped.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back to your regular scheduled programing about the douche nozzle that took Jared hat what a dick
Totally agree.
Wonder what he does with the hat?
Probably has jack ash friends that will think it was cool

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
*You're

I suppose that could be true, but folks from St Louis shouldn't be afraid to wear their colors for the entire game

“folks from St Louis shouldn’t be afraid to wear their colors for the entire game.” So what’s the meaning of this comment, then? Were ya joking or what?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
“folks from St Louis shouldn’t be afraid to wear their colors for the entire game.” So what’s the meaning of this comment, then? Were ya joking or what?
Yes it was a joke. Saying you dont have to hide your colors from Giants fans. Doesnt matter if youre from St Louis or Kalamazoo

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yes it was a joke. Saying you dont have to hide your colors from Giants fans. Doesnt matter if youre from St Louis or Kalamazoo
Oh, OK. Now I understand sorta what you meant. Also understand how someone from St Louis could misinterpret it.