People, please leave Jared's hat alone...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I found it humorous... and I'm sure Goff could care less.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This is why I can't stand New Yorkers...Straight classless.

Ram65

Legend
I don't what to think about that. It's funny but, weird at the same time. He has Rams gear on.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I’m sure the equipment staff have 12 boxes of those available to the players anyway.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Look closely at the guy....

Hang on, this may be better, I've cleaned up the image...

pete-carroll.jpg

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Lol
How do you feel about people that jump to conclusions?? Dude is wearing Rams gear, could be from anywhere

U r right, he was probably wearing Giants gear during the first half, then came out in Rams gear in the second...

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I keep watching the "Theift" over and over, and I can't catch who did it, BUT it may have been a women with a long grey-sleved shirt!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your right, he was probably wearing Giants gear during the first half, then came out in Rams gear in the second...
*You're

I suppose that could be true, but folks from St Louis shouldn't be afraid to wear their colors for the entire game

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Full on theft :LOL:

It's awesome when a player hands you a souvenir after winning a game - when I was a kid Wendell Tyler gave me his sweat rag thing he wore during a game - i thought it was the Holy Grail

But it would have been totally uncool if I ripped that thing from Tyler when he wasn't expecting it. So ripping the hat off his Jared's head is whack

That was a special Army hat too

Fans need to think twice. Stop trying to junx shit. Rams are pmaying well -- why F around?

Let me put it to you this way, me being a superstitious guy -- what if that was his super mojo hat, like something Sampson-esque ? Now I know that's not the case becuase Jared was cool and just kept going -- if it was any more significant he would have asked for it back -- but still, it's not proper fan etiquette and we shouldn't be messing around right now

But when is it okay? I mean I can see the theif's POV -- i mean there is a killer souvenir.

* so i came up with a short Quiz to test when it's okay to steal from your football idols:

You take more than one complimentary pen when you discover Mike Guman is your life insurance salesman

Answer - YES, it's totally cool. #44 has eight boxes of those and he's looking to reprint soon and go ball point.

You pocket Vince Ferragamo's score card when you're his volunteer caddie at the Los Coyotes Pro-Am in Buena Park in '92

Answer - YES, it's totally cool, Vince would want it that way

You are a room service attendant at the Anaheim Marriott and are restocking Chuck Knox's bar and notice he's still rocking the Seahawks lighter even though he just got hired by the Rams for a second time, so you take it.

Answer - YES, it's totally cool, Chuck needs to step up and get himself a Rams lighter, plus your out of matches and these GPC's aren't gonna light themselves

Swiping Jared Goff's hat from his hat after he comes to give you high fives

Answer - HELL NO

I personally did both 2 and 3 in my lifetime so I am an expert on this subject

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apologies that this was a re-run post -- wasn't until after I posted this that I noticed it was also in the celebration thread.

My bad, guys....and a shout-out to rocknram29 who posted it first.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Full on theft :LOL:

It's awesome when a player hands you a souvenir after winning a game - when I was a kid Wendell Tyler gave me his sweat rag thing he wore during a game - i thought it was the Holy Grail

But it would have been totally uncool if I ripped that thing from Tyler when he wasn't expecting it. So ripping the hat off his Jared's head is whack

That was a special Army hat too

Fans need to think twice. Stop trying to junx crap. Rams are pmaying well -- why F around?

Let me put it to you this way, me being a superstitious guy -- what if that was his super mojo hat, like something Sampson-esque ? Now I know that's not the case becuase Jared was cool and just kept going -- if it was any more significant he would have asked for it back -- but still, it's not proper fan etiquette and we shouldn't be messing around right now

But when is it okay? I mean I can see the theif's POV -- i mean there is a killer souvenir.

* so i came up with a short Quiz to test when it's okay to steal from your football idols:

You take more than one complimentary pen when you discover Mike Guman is your life insurance salesman

Answer - YES, it's totally cool. #44 has eight boxes of those and he's looking to reprint soon and go ball point.

You pocket Vince Ferragamo's score card when you're his volunteer caddie at the Los Coyotes Pro-Am in Buena Park in '92

Answer - YES, it's totally cool, Vince would want it that way

You are a room service attendant at the Anaheim Marriott and are restocking Chuck Knox's bar and notice he's still rocking the Seahawks lighter even though he just got hired by the Rams for a second time, so you take it.

Answer - YES, it's totally cool, Chuck needs to step up and get himself a Rams lighter, plus your out of matches and these GPC's aren't gonna light themselves

Swiping Jared Goff's hat from his hat after he comes to give you high fives

Answer - HELL NO

AWESOME! #'s 2 and 3! Thought they had just a little too much personal touch to them. Cool stories!

I personally did both 2 and 3 in my lifetime so I am an expert on this subject