Pedro Cerrano playing center for the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not about religion being critiqued but mentioned at all in the first place. It always leads to arguments and dissension.

So far we've had the words "christian scripture," "faith," "religious quotes," "Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball," "praying," and " bible verse." It's just a reminder to steer away from continuing to head in that direction.
Lol...I think we're OK here.

Selassie I, better change your name!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask J̶o̶b̶u̶ to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.
Don't rock the boat bro. Wait, do fictional deities count too?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Twitter may be the devil, Momma said.

fearsomefour

Legend
Huh? Don't think you should be angry at a guy who is happy in his life. He has a lot to be grateful for and is showing that. Doesn't necessarily mean he's happy with his play - but at the end of the day its just his job. Most people don't come home after a bad day at the office and put on twitter "bad day at the office - I'm gonna kill it tomorrow though!" all the time.
Bothers me when pro athletes, or any athletes, tweet out about how hard they are grinding....how hard they are working out. Yeah, I went to work today too. It implies that you normally do not work hard.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, Zeus almighty, what the fucking Hades is going on in this thread?