Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Looks like he's finally starting to get it. He's run for about 50 yards in each preseason game. Also had a nice catch and run go for 30 yards. Not that anyone cares but I thought I'd put it out there.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Pead can run, his problem was holding onto the ball. Fumbles will get a young player in the doghouse quick.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Thanks. I didn't even know he landed in Miami. I actually would love to see him do well. No animosity.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gase is a great OC. Not taking anything away from Pead here, but he really fell into a nice fit with Adam, who won't hesitate to utilize him in the passing game too.

Prob is Pead's his own worst enemy. He'll find a reason to sulk, be it that they're not paying him enough, playing time during the season, etc. If not, well, then nice job Miami in finding a piece on the cheap.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He always had talent, he just never worked out for us. The only regret I have, is us using a 2nd round draft choice on him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Always loved his talent, we were a shitty team, with a shitty OL, and Pead, above all else, held Pead back.

He didn't get a lot of opportunities, but he probably didn't earn them.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Pead's skill set was easily replaced by T Watts and now A Green. He has zero value between the tackles and can be brought down by a sorority pillow fight. He was decent in blitz pickup but Benny is our third down ace and Green is shifter than Pead.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pead and Mason were not the greatest moments for Snead. Quick is possibly on this list too, as this is clearly his make or break year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for Pead I hope he tears it up. Liked him coming out of college he was a big disappointment :(

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I actually don't think Pead got a fair shake here, especially early on. But he didn't step up and force the coaching staff to play him. When he finally did get opportunities, he either fumbled or got injured. I wish him well in Miami.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Pead can run, his problem was holding onto the ball. Fumbles will get a young player in the doghouse quick.

Yes I couldn't agree more Riverum. Pead and Mason both had ball security issues.

Lorenzo-White-Fumble-2.gif

d5ae829aca63eb158548dda5121bdd0c.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Good luck Pead.
Hope Pead makes a splash.
Don't let the opportunity dribble away. He could be a whiz. Just don't piss it away.
Seriously though, I hope he does well.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Pead and Mason were not the greatest moments for Snead. Quick is possibly on this list too, as this is clearly his make or break year.

True but Snead has recovered some with these big draft blunders with a trio of hits of UDFA's Green/Brown/Cunningham. I know those two were very costly misses but I am trying hard to be CGI like here ...looking for the bright side:D.

But it hard for me:headexplosion:.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Take away his big run and he's 3 carries for 3 yards. In pre season. And week one he had a big 26 yarder too. Meh. If he starts going against starters and does this, ok. :hiding:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
True but Snead has recovered some with these big draft blunders with a trio of hits of UDFA's Green/Brown/Cunningham. I know those two were very costly misses but I am trying hard to be CGI like here ...looking for the bright side:D.

But it hard for me:headexplosion:.

Very true.

Roberson, Harkey, Gaines, Hekker, Westbrooks... heck... even Mark Barron was pulled off the scrap heap.

Every GM misses. But, Snead's done a good job late in the draft, FA, and trades to make up for it... like the good ones do.