Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Speaking of Pead reminded me, I can never remember, when do we make our 1st Cut's after week #2 of the Pre-Season or after week #3!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Very true.

Roberson, Harkey, Gaines, Hekker, Westbrooks... heck... even Mark Barron was pulled off the scrap heap.

Every GM misses. But, Snead's done a good job late in the draft, FA, and trades to make up for it... like the good ones do.
You know Snead's growing abilities ongoing with his Rams player personnel team played a very big part in the decision to make the BIG gamble on that Goff trade. As we go forward without those high value draft selections traded away he has placed an enormous amount of pressure on himself to find solid good UDFA's that will be forced to replace many current Ram starters lost to free agency & injury.

Fact is Snead has proven to be very effective with UDFA's!:bow: ....of course this story line has a long long way to go to find out if this gamble was good or bad for this team....:coffee:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Speaking of Pead reminded me, I can never remember, when do we make our 1st Cut's after week #2 of the Pre-Season or after week #3!

Here you go 10 days away.

Aug. 30 — Prior to 4 p.m., New York time, clubs must reduce their rosters to a maximum of 75 players on the Active List.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here you go 10 days away.

Aug. 30 — Prior to 4 p.m., New York time, clubs must reduce their rosters to a maximum of 75 players on the Active List.
Thanks!! So this ^ means the last two episodes of ' Hard Knocks!' will cover the Cuts!!

A55VA6

Legend
He's always had the ability... just fumbles every other time he gets the ball. He he's fixed that, he could be a solid #2 or #3 RB.

nighttrain

Legend
Gase is a great OC. Not taking anything away from Pead here, but he really fell into a nice fit with Adam, who won't hesitate to utilize him in the passing game too.

Prob is Pead's his own worst enemy. He'll find a reason to sulk, be it that they're not paying him enough, playing time during the season, etc. If not, well, then nice job Miami in finding a piece on the cheap.
If you are talking about the Pead we drafted, right on, but this kid is a lot older and wiser now, life will do that for you.
train

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isaiah Pead - RB - Dolphins
Coach Adam Gase said he's been "very impressed" with RB Isaiah Pead.

"Every time he gets in the game, he seems to pop one," Gase said. "When he gets in the game, I’m thinking, ‘Let’s call plays for him and try to give him a chance to show his skill set.' It just seems like, when he gets in there, whether run game or pass game, he seems to make something happen." Pead has rushed 14 times for 98 yards through two preseason games, adding two catches for 27 yards. Pead received some first-team reps Friday night against the Cowboys and seems to have a good grip on the No. 3 running back job with rookie Kenyan Drake sidelined for weeks with an injury.

Source: Miami Herald
Aug 20 - 9:02 PM

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I always liked Pead but he just could not hold onto the ball.