Paxton Lynch Struggles in Interviews?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My interest in all the other QBs has really waned of late. I think Prescott looks like a perennial backup type. Like Jrry likes to say, nothing stands out about him. The Rams need to man the torpedos on this one and move up to wherever they need to get whatever guy they really like.

Dak has some good to him. His improvement in his passing this season really helped him. Raw still, but I would not pigeon hole him as a backup. I think he will be a solid starter in a few years, gritty leader type, because he is a known hard worker.

Big fear with him is injury. He runs to contact which is gonna put him in the trainer room in the NFL. And the reason I want the Rams to move up is because I am tired of them settling. Goff and Wentz have that higher chance to become elite.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Dak has some good to him. His improvement in his passing this season really helped him. Raw still, but I would not pigeon hole him as a backup. I think he will be a solid starter in a few years, gritty leader type, because he is a known hard worker.

Big fear with him is injury. He runs to contact which is gonna put him in the trainer room in the NFL. And the reason I want the Rams to move up is because I am tired of them settling. Goff and Wentz have that higher chance to become elite.

I expected more quickness and evasiveness when I was watching him. Despite some calling him the next Russell Wilson, I don't see Wilson's scrambling ability. When he ran he wasn't very fast either. I agree that if he continues to improve his passing game, maybe he could start but that is a long ways off. If he was the Rams answer at QB, I would not be optimistic.

I am concerned that Snead and Fish e r are going to nonchalant this thing and get jumped in the draft, or think they can wait till round2 and miss the target. It sucks when everyone knows you need a QB.

I guess if they don't get one this year there is always next year, but I don't see why they would want to wait.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
@Elmgrovegnome yeah I don't see him being a wilson type QB either. Wilson is a shifty guy along with his athleticism.

He is more of a Favre type to my eye. Little faster, arm not as good as Favre but same bold type mentality, good leadership, will mesh great with locker room. Like Favre should be a round 2 guy but who knows in this QB crazed league.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@Elmgrovegnome yeah I don't see him being a wilson type QB either. Wilson is a shifty guy along with his athleticism.

He is more of a Favre type to my eye. Little faster, arm not as good as Favre but same bold type mentality, good leadership, will mesh great with locker room. Like Favre should be a round 2 guy but who knows in this QB crazed league.

I think Favre would have drove Fisher insane. From all I have gathered over the last 3-4 years, Fisher likes conservative QBs that prioritize protecting the football. That is probably why they don't flirt with Fitzpatrick.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
hmm....I wish he had a more demanding major, and was smart as a whip...but his game against UCLA a couple of years ago was nice. and ucla had future pros all over on defense...not worried. but i do expect a really low wonderlic score..
overall seems like a nice kid, always smiling.