Patterson to Rams coach Fisher: 'Kick me the ball'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who knows? After watching that Green Bay defense, maybe the Vikes do have a shot at the playoffs. That defense just cannot tackle...

But when they step into the NFC West? And we're not recovering from Spags flu aka H4N4 now.

I thought they tackled pretty well. They did a great job of hitting and wrapping up air. Someone should have told them that Marshawn Lynch was their opponent rather than Manti Te'o's girlfriend. ;)

whitehops

UDFA

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'm quite aware of the play. We're not the Packers. As I said, he can feel free to return it from 9 yards deep and pin the Vikings inside their own 20.
Exactly my thoughts.... we aren't the Packers and you will see this Sunday Vikqueens fan! :D

p.s. Enjoy our Front 7... they might be a little better than in 2012.... just by a little...

Well we did have a kick off drive start on the opponent's 35 yard line last season (the deepest for a none onside kick (caused by a Pead taunting penalty)) didn't end too well (for them) though.

andrew-luck-fumble-recovered-by-rams-for-touchdown.gif

Anyone want to see what a really bad kick return looks like against the Rams? Now before we go overboard with "God we suck at kicking" please keep in mind that this is the absolute worst kick return we allowed all of last season:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Sounds like he was joking about it with Fisher at an awards show. I'd take him on the Rams in a heartbeat (although I hated him in the draft last year... liked Hunter, Hopkins and Austin better... in that order), and seems like he's a decent enough guy.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
WTF is with this Minnesota team? Pretty soon we're gonna read a story about how Jasper Brinkley is gonna hold Stacy to -9 yards rushing.
How about you all shut it and do your talking on the field. You haven't heard a peep from Rams players about the destruction they plan to lay on you.

Because they're just gonna do it.

Yea, they sure yap a lot for a 5 win team. Looking forward to being at the dome to witness the beatdown... 2 days from right now!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They're a yappy bunch for people who didn't do much more than we did last year. Especially since they're talking about us being too yappy.
This is what I'm thinking.
A lot of talk coming from a team that bitched about us talking.
I expect our team to lay it on a little heavier this week.

Rams win big.