Past 5 Years, In Perspective

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It's simple for me, the hope is every year, the Rams beat the shit out of every team no matter how realistic or unrealistic it may seem. I'll still rock my Rams gear no matter what goes on. We've had a great stretch for sure, hopefully those good times get rolling again sooner than later.

Tano

Legend
It's simple for me, the hope is every year, the Rams beat the shit out of every team no matter how realistic or unrealistic it may seem. I'll still rock my Rams gear no matter what goes on. We've had a great stretch for sure, hopefully those good times get rolling again sooner than later.

monty python GIF

younghutch

UDFA
So, if my sources tell me that Aaron Donald is being traded to the 49ers for Trey Lance and, as part of the deal, due to a heretofore unpublished clause in Donald’s contract, the team must also change its name to the Malibu Movie Stars, how many clicks would I get by posting the story?

Well, the clicks you hear may, or may not, be coming from weaponry :angel:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only real problem with the Rams is the DC. Everyone else is working hard to stay on top. Good enough Morris is the only one out of step. Instead he blames the players, hence the great purge that is only on the defensive side of the ball. If they were going to purge the defense they should have started with the DC.

This team still has a core of players to keep this team competitive. This is a tough schedule they are facing. But as long as Kupp, Stafford and AD hold up the Rams will always have a chance. Bottom line is that the Rams aren't outclassed by most of the NFL, but they are going to need luck and solid play to get to the playoffs. Right now I see the Seahawks and Rams as the primary contenders for the division. Darnold as talented as he is, doesn't look like a starting caliber QB.

The Rams need to focus on winning the NFCW then see how the chips fall in the playoffs.
No shit you don't like the DC? I must have missed the thousand posts crying about him. Might be the reason I changed avatars though just sayin

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No shit you don't like the DC? I must have missed the thousand posts crying about him. Might be the reason I changed avatars though just sayin
Better not get Oldschool upset.He might block you.
You’ve been warned.
“ I look at things different than most.If you look at players(Rams) you can see how there coached up.I know how close winning and losing games can be.
I’m PISSED because The Rams didn’t have to be in this position if they we’re SMART with there draft picks.I get the injuries & trading draft picks,but at what cost do you pay a player ?
Resigning Floyd & signing Allen Robinson to a contract hurt in 2022.Now The Rams are in a different position. I’m cool with some of the mistakes,but The Comp Picks is what’s UPSETTING to me. MAYBE I’m WRONG?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don’t know how comp picks will go down.I do like The Young Ram Players.2021 draft.
Sprinkle those picks around & it’s amazing the growth of certain players.

—Without A TOP draft pick,the higher picks you have to do better than average.Right Now Tutu & Bruss aren’t looking all that good which could change.
2020 draft really cost The Rams in 2022 though.
Cam Akers AWOL
T. Lewis cut
Van Jefferson was injured.’
T. Burgees cut
Hopkins-only backup TE on roster.
Jordan Fuller hurt
Clay Johnson (father a Ram) -cut
SLOMAN - cut
Anchrum-injured first play 2022.