Past 5 Years, In Perspective

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here’s what the Rams have accomplished:

Winning %: .598 (6th/tied)
Playoff Appearances: 3 (4th/tied)
Playoff Wins: 7 (2nd)
Conference Titles: 2 (2nd)

And, of course, the Rams are one of only 4 teams with a championship in the past 5 years.

Does this record make Snead, McVay and Co. beyond criticism?

Of course not.

But a bit of faith, patience and deference is in order, no?

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
the stats look pretty good but it's a "what have you done for me lately league". go rams.

PARAM

Hall of Fame

And, of course, the Rams are one of only 4 teams with a championship in the past 5 years.

Of course not.

NO!!!! They've proved they can do it, so do it every year!!! I mean, how hard can it really be?

Seriously. Until this season, the Rams had lost consecutive games 5 times the previous 5 years. 2 G in 2018. 3 G in 2019 & 2 G in 2019. 2 G in 2020. And 3 G in 2021. In two of those years, they made the Superbowl. That's pretty consistent IMHO.

Last edited:

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
And that stat includes last season’s 5-12 injury disaster. If you look at 2017- 2021 Rams were pretty much the best team in football record wise at 55-26, 7-3 post season, 2 NFC championships and a Super Bowl win

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What have they done for me lately?
Give It To Me Want GIF

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
And that stat includes last season’s 5-12 injury disaster. If you look at 2017- 2021 Rams were pretty much the best team in football record wise at 55-26, 7-3 post season, 2 NFC championships and a Super Bowl win
question asks GIF

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yup. If you can do it once, you can do it all the time. I pay good money to watch the Rams!!! I invest in Rams gear and tickets and NFLTicket and beer and whine.......and I spend hours on the internet discussing Rams issues......did I mention whine?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The Internet Law:

Outrage gets more clicks!!!
So, if my sources tell me that Aaron Donald is being traded to the 49ers for Trey Lance and, as part of the deal, due to a heretofore unpublished clause in Donald’s contract, the team must also change its name to the Malibu Movie Stars, how many clicks would I get by posting the story?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So, if my sources tell me that Aaron Donald is being traded to the 49ers for Trey Lance and, as part of the deal, due to a heretofore unpublished clause in Donald’s contract, the team must also change its name to the Malibu Movie Stars, how many clicks would I get by posting the story?
Well, lies spread faster than truth, so you'd get a decent number of clicks.

But to really jack up the number of clicks, it's important to relay the misinformation with a tone of outrage. Objective, detached description just won't do. You need to add sneering contempt and judgmentalism. And lots of exclamation points!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the stats look pretty good but it's a "what have you done for me lately league". go rams.
And only 1 team has bragging rights over us. That would be last years Super Bowl winner. The other 30 teams can't compete.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These have been some amazing years for the Rams and their fans and you'd hardly know it based on the input from a lot of Rams fans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Our leadership knows what a winner looks like. It is going to be fun watching Snead and McVay do their thing building the team back up.

It has been a GREAT ride so far with those two! Go Rams!

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
These have been some amazing years for the Rams and their fans and you'd hardly know it based on the input from a lot of Rams fans.
I know thats right.. damn. There cones a time when you have to re-boot, thats all.

oldnotdead

Legend
The only real problem with the Rams is the DC. Everyone else is working hard to stay on top. Good enough Morris is the only one out of step. Instead he blames the players, hence the great purge that is only on the defensive side of the ball. If they were going to purge the defense they should have started with the DC.

This team still has a core of players to keep this team competitive. This is a tough schedule they are facing. But as long as Kupp, Stafford and AD hold up the Rams will always have a chance. Bottom line is that the Rams aren't outclassed by most of the NFL, but they are going to need luck and solid play to get to the playoffs. Right now I see the Seahawks and Rams as the primary contenders for the division. Darnold as talented as he is, doesn't look like a starting caliber QB.

The Rams need to focus on winning the NFCW then see how the chips fall in the playoffs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Of course not.

"We're freakin' doomed!" ~ AvengerRam