Paranoia Over at Tards Nation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I agree. Cards are going to be dedicated to a strong ground game under Whisenhunt, .

Well, Whisenhunt is the Offensive Coordinator of the Chargers, Mike McCoy is their OC and their Head Coach is former Carolina DC Steve Wilks, but I get the gist of the post.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
C) You are unsure what you were going to do with that first round pick and wanted that security blanket.
I'm going with C.

I concur and again after last year, when Bradford tried to play and could not even stand under center, seriously, I could not believe another team signed him. I believe it's unsafe for Bradford to be playing, but I guess we'll see.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well, Whisenhunt is the Offensive Coordinator of the Chargers, Mike McCoy is their OC and their Head Coach is former Carolina DC Steve Wilks, but I get the gist of the post.

Damn. Not the first time I've mixed them up and won't be the last lol. :p

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
As is tradition.
royal-wedding.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
I concur and again after last year, when Bradford tried to play and could not even stand under center, seriously, I could not believe another team signed him. I believe it's unsafe for Bradford to be playing, but I guess we'll see.
Well, he had (in my opinion) the best game of his career before he went down.
It really is sad. They guy should be hitting his prime. Natural talent coming together with NFL experience, experience in how to game prep, all the subtle things....how to read, adjust at the line, how to move safeties etc.
They are knee injuries, not head injuries.
If you asked 100 people you can get $10M by risking a knee injury, how many take that deal?
If you asked people if they would risk knee replacement for Sams career earnings, how many would say yes? 90%? 99%?
I hope he does well.
Don't remember a case of such a natural talent being betrayed by his body in a long time.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, he had (in my opinion) the best game of his career before he went down.

But that's the issue @fearsomefour he did not go down, he was listed as day to day for several weeks and then when he tried to come back, he could not even stand up straight, it was downright unnerving. I really thought, okay, he will never play again and was no longer in the conversation for the Vikings. I expected Bradford to retire and amazingly, he signs with the Cardinals.

I expect this to go like it did with Steve Bartkowski back in 1986. Bradford might play a game or two, which I doubt and then he'll be done and Rosen will be their QB for the next several years IMHO.

fearsomefour

Legend
But that's the issue @fearsomefour he did not go down, he was listed as day to day for several weeks and then when he tried to come back, he could not even stand up straight, it was downright unnerving. I really thought, okay, he will never play again and was no longer in the conversation for the Vikings. I expected Bradford to retire and amazingly, he signs with the Cardinals.

I expect this to go like it did with Steve Bartkowski back in 1986. Bradford might play a game or two, which I doubt and then he'll be done and Rosen will be their QB for the next several years IMHO.
I remember.
Chris Miller still playing when he was getting concussions when there was not even contact.
He was moving fine in the camp film I saw.
That means nothing of course.
Big difference between exercising and playing.