Paranoia Over at Tards Nation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I’ll say this about the Cards coaches and fans for this year.

Their collective hearts will be in their throats for every snap against AD, Suh, and Brockers.

Terrible mismatch vs their OL/QB and Ram DL in Rams favor. If it were a boxing match the ref would call it by round 2.

With all due respect, I think most teams playing us will have their hearts in their throats lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's early and I believe Josh Rosen will be their starting Quarterback by week 5 or sooner because after last season in Minnesota, IDK how Bradford can even hold up.

I agree. Cards are going to be dedicated to a strong ground game under Whisenhunt, and they're going to want to get Rosen in there and start taking his lumps. Nobody trusts Sam to stay healthy and rightly so, so they're not going to see him as anything more than a placeholder for the kid. And that particular kid is very smart IMO. So week 5 to somewhere midseason sounds like a good expectation to me on him getting the nod.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Bradford will play as long as he is healthy, Rosen will not see the field until then.
Thing is though that if there is a strong wind , Bradford's knee my buckle.

So used to Rams pounding Cardinal QBs, but Bradford finds ways to get hurt all on his own

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And he's beating out Rosen for starting qb? What does that say about Rosen?
Bradford can play. He's also looked very good in camp so far. If he had stayed healthy thus far in his career he'd probably still be wearing the Horns.

Idk about Rosen but i think we all know he'll get in there sooner rather than later. I think it'll be really interesting to see how he handles losing and getting beat up at the NFL level. If he handles it as well as Goff did(for example) he could be something special down the road.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford can play. He's also looked very good in camp so far. If he had stayed healthy thus far in his career he'd probably still be wearing the Horns.

Idk about Rosen but i think we all know he'll get in there sooner rather than later. I think it'll be really interesting to see how he handles losing and getting beat up at the NFL level. If he handles it as well as Goff did(for example) he could be something special down the road.

Well, of course. In light of his injury history, we should have taken Suh..*shrugs

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I posted this over there..I'm waiting for the attack:
"As a veteran of the "hoping for Sam Bradford success" club, don't overlook this report."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have the same problem on my Galaxy. Sometimes it sticks, usually it fights me on it
I use simple code for "blue", regardless of hardware and works everytime

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Drink for thought...subtle trolling is thirsty business. I recommend Sam Adams Lager for arizonasportsfans.com.....Now, hold my beer.....

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drink for thought...subtle trolling is thirsty business. I recommend Sam Adams Lager for arizonasportsfans.com.....Now, hold my beer.....
I'm having a hard time figuring out your screen name over there.