GAME DAY Packers at Lions: 12:30 p.m. ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I like the Lions and I root for Goff to play well. But when he doesn't the familiar signs are obvious. Lion fans or talking heads don't be saying Lions won the trade yet. If they even make the playoffs 2x only to get booted while Goff is a starter they still haven't won it. Needs to be a trophy in there somewhere. So far the biggest thing they got from us is Holmes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Playoffs are hard. Can he lead his team through four straight vs the best teams. Doesn't feel like he has the defense with the Lions, given his shortcomings. That unit will require high scoring by the offense to get to the dance.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Serious case of PTSD watching that game...2019-2020 Goff all over my TV screen.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would gladly take any Rams playoff game scenario...and any resulting slide in potential draft position.
Espescially one against the lions.
If Goff had a career day and they beat us badly, I'm okay with that. We won a SB with Stafford so imo there's zero reason to fear success for the Lions. We got what we wanted.
Besides... I would much rather lose a playoff game to Detroit than to SF, Dallas or Philly...

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
He might be back to his old self once he gets fully back from the injuries. Just looks dinged up and slow to me. Said when he returned I felt he may have come back too early and I hope that's what it is vice him just aging. Reason I'm not too worried is because Kupp's game is not speed, has never been. It is quickness and positioning and intelligence and strength. Puka is similar, he's a Kupp clone in what his strengths are.

But we definitely have a speed problem. Kupp is not fast. Neither is Puka. Skow's a similar guy as well. Defensively we lack speed on the back end. It's an issue.

I'd still prioritize LT as I keep saying, with that early pick. But a bigtime pass game threat could do wonders for this offense too.
Do you feel Tutu brings speed? I'm a little disappointed at his production thus far. A had high hopes for him earlier in the season.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Stafford was clutch after clutch after clutch in our playoff/SB run. Goff just doesn't even have that style in him. On the other hand the typical criticisms of Goff could always apply to any QB, so I always think they're odd.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you feel Tutu brings speed? I'm a little disappointed at his production thus far. A had high hopes for him earlier in the season.
No. Because to bring speed you need to be able to translate it into big plays. Nobody on defense is worried about Tutu. It's mostly hey don't let the little guy get behind you. But even when he does his catch radius is miniscule and he has zero instincts for going up for the ball. He can adjust to the ball well, but it's not too often in the NFL that you can do that all by your lonesome.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
How in the hell did the Lions lose to the Packers?

Prolly @thirteen28 's boy Jared choked it away.....
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
No. Because to bring speed you need to be able to translate it into big plays. Nobody on defense is worried about Tutu. It's mostly hey don't let the little guy get behind you. But even when he does his catch radius is miniscule and he has zero instincts for going up for the ball. He can adjust to the ball well, but it's not too often in the NFL that you can do that all by your lonesome.
Tutu sucks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tutu sucks.
I think we missed on him. Just like with Jefferson. Rams need to learn from those mistakes and hit on a speed threat in this draft.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we missed on him. Just like with Jefferson. Rams need to learn from those mistakes and hit on a speed threat in this draft.
"I'm fast, but not that fast..." ~ Creed