Ourlads Depth Chart Including UDRFA'S

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So let the games begin who wins the kicking battle, the Lou Groza award winning Christopher Dunn or former Oklahoma State Cowboy Tanner Brown. Both have similar legs as their longs are 53 & 52 yards respectfully, however, both are very accurate.

NCSU_v_UNC_Forwerck_11-25-202200968_aL3jq.jpg

10654372.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So let the games begin who wins the kicking battle, the Lou Groza award winning Christopher Dunn or former Oklahoma State Cowboy Tanner Brown. Both have similar legs as their longs are 53 & 52 yards respectfully, however, both are very accurate.

NCSU_v_UNC_Forwerck_11-25-202200968_aL3jq.jpg

10654372.jpg

Either way, I think Ethan Evans is going to do kickoffs. Definitely an interesting group, and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it goes either way. Dunn had the best season, while Brown had the better career.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
A few things I see off about it. Did I miss the Rams saying they brought in Jaiden Woodley as an ILB instead of a SS? Could be. Also, I'd say Tutu is probably in line to start over Skrownek. ...and I'd say that Quinten Lake would be more likely to start opposite Fuller than Yeast.

Also, I would bet that Rozenboom won't be starting opposite Jones in our base 3-4. The battle for that other spot between Kelechi Anyalabechi, DeAndre Square, Jake Hummel and Rozenboom is one I'll be paying attention to during camp and preseason games.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
With this many rookies, we need to be prepared for it to rain flags. Especially on special teams.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If the Rams win 8 or 9 games next yr, McVay will have done his best coaching job ever.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The kids are alright. We still have a veteran QB, a WR1, a talented RB, the best defensive player to ever play the game, and a genius head coach

This team can win.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The kids are alright. We still have a veteran QB, a WR1, a talented RB, the best defensive player to ever play the game, and a genius head coach

This team can win.
Agree...if Fisher was in charge, this would be a 4 win team. With McVay, I think 10 wins is possible.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
A few things I see off about it. Did I miss the Rams saying they brought in Jaiden Woodley as an ILB instead of a SS? Could be. Also, I'd say Tutu is probably in line to start over Skrownek. ...and I'd say that Quinten Lake would be more likely to start opposite Fuller than Yeast.

Also, I would bet that Rozenboom won't be starting opposite Jones in our base 3-4. The battle for that other spot between Kelechi Anyalabechi, DeAndre Square, Jake Hummel and Rozenboom is one I'll be paying attention to during camp and preseason games.
Tutu may be ready to go. God I hope so. Skow's role really is more of a versatility and flex option so it would make sense for Tutu to finally be a regular out there. One issue here is that Kupp often plays in the slot. He can be moved out of course but to do that you'd want someone with some real threat. Tutu should be able to provide that by now and if he can that speed will really help us. So I think you're correct there.

Not so sure about Lake though. Yeast is the guy who worked his way into the lineup last year moreso. Lake I'm gonna need to see making some plays in preseason and pushing for playing time. It's possible you're right but idk man Lake just hasn't done much though maybe I've missed it. Not like I've been hyper focused especially last season when we sucked ass so badly.

And Jones will be the sole ILB on a ton of snaps. So the role next to him is going to primarily be a nickelbacker type deal. I think Hummel is ideally suited for that type of usage but yeah it'll be nice to see Square and maybe others give him a run for it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Either way, I think Ethan Evans is going to do kickoffs. Definitely an interesting group, and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it goes either way. Dunn had the best season, while Brown had the better career.
Who has the longer leg ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

The depth chart is interesting. I’m not so sure they have it right at all ? A’ Jackson is still a better guard than given credit for IMO?
Anchrum is going to have a tough time to make the squad.
Jourdan - said Brian Allen was going to get cut.
—The Rams first pick Steve Avila played center.Just saying he could get some quality snaps there ? I’m sure a much better choice than when The Rams passed on Creed & we’re thinking about starting Austin Coleman at Center ?

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Tutu may be ready to go. God I hope so. Skow's role really is more of a versatility and flex option so it would make sense for Tutu to finally be a regular out there. One issue here is that Kupp often plays in the slot. He can be moved out of course but to do that you'd want someone with some real threat. Tutu should be able to provide that by now and if he can that speed will really help us. So I think you're correct there.

Not so sure about Lake though. Yeast is the guy who worked his way into the lineup last year moreso. Lake I'm gonna need to see making some plays in preseason and pushing for playing time. It's possible you're right but idk man Lake just hasn't done much though maybe I've missed it. Not like I've been hyper focused especially last season when we sucked ass so badly.

And Jones will be the sole ILB on a ton of snaps. So the role next to him is going to primarily be a nickelbacker type deal. I think Hummel is ideally suited for that type of usage but yeah it'll be nice to see Square and maybe others give him a run for it.

I think Yeast seeing the field sooner and more often than Lake was mostly due to Lake being injured from the beginning of the season. Lake was hurt towards the end of his last season at UCLA and it carried well into his rookie year. I probably saw all of Lake's college games being a UCLA fan...which I'm always going to remember that the Bruins defense pretty much completely fell apart after he got hurt. But honestly if you took all the current safeties on our roster now, an argument could be made that Lake would be just behind Fuller in terms of overall talent. One thing I am excited about is that the competition at both safety spots is likely going to end with us having a really solid tandem, and a 3rd guy who is going to see the field a lot.

Speaking of a third safety seeing the field, I could actually see us using 2 ILBs more frequently now (back to 2 years ago when we had the #1 overall defense using a combo of Young, Kiser (and Reeder when Kiser got hurt)....mostly because with Rapp gone, it's not a given that a 3 safety look will be something we're quick to go to. Or maybe that's just me being hopeful, because I prefer it when we keep 2 ILBs on the field more.

As far as Skrow vs. Tutu, Tutu's ability to stretch the field may give him the upper hand..although Skrow is talented and will definitely be a factor for us. I'm also hoping McCutcheon steps up in that spot as well

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Last thing I want to see, is Kupp on teams... :woozy2:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The CB room is a HUGE question mark...

Will be interesting to see what Morris rolls out. I'm inclined to think we'll be coming out guns blazing, by moving to a press-man, cover-2 look with exotic stunts and blitzes. The bend don't brake won't work with this young crew.

Take the Over.

Tano

Legend
Hehe. Hell yea its gonna be some cutthroat competition out there.

And even though our defense going to be maddening at times with all the youth, it should be a fast, energized unit with all these youngsters.

It's Old Man Donald and a bunch of whipper snappers.
mad gran torino GIF

Tano

Legend
The CB room is a HUGE question mark...

Will be interesting to see what Morris rolls out. I'm inclined to think we'll be coming out guns blazing, by moving to a press-man, cover-2 look with exotic stunts and blitzes. The bend don't brake won't work with this young crew.

Take the Over.
You sir are very optimistic in your views of Morris