Our rooks'...who you got?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What's your rookie jersey of choice?

• Isaiah Pead

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Janoris Jenkins

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Brian Quick

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Chris Givens

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Michael Brockers

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Wonderboy said:
Is it possible I am the only one on this board that owns an Az-Zahir Hakim #81 jersey?
That's a good possibility. I wonder how many own a Shane Conlan jersey like mine? :lol:

That would be me. I probably have one of two in existence - yours being the other one. :lmao: It's the yellow/blue away jersey.

As for Rooks - I'm going to have to go with Brockers. That dude is going to be huge for us and I think he is one reason Jenkins is going to be able to jump the route several times. When the pocket closes quickly, QBs tend to start staring down their first receiver. I'm guessing Jenkins has at least one pic six this year and possibly more.
I have the home Conlan. That's pretty cool that you have one too, and now that I think about it, you probably already told me that once. When I get up there, we'll have to go as The Conlan Twins to one of those Seattle games. Chicken legs and all (man that dude had a weird body).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Wonderboy said:
Is it possible I am the only one on this board that owns an Az-Zahir Hakim #81 jersey?
That's a good possibility. I wonder how many own a Shane Conlan jersey like mine? :lol:

That would be me. I probably have one of two in existence - yours being the other one. :lmao: It's the yellow/blue away jersey.

As for Rooks - I'm going to have to go with Brockers. That dude is going to be huge for us and I think he is one reason Jenkins is going to be able to jump the route several times. When the pocket closes quickly, QBs tend to start staring down their first receiver. I'm guessing Jenkins has at least one pic six this year and possibly more.
I have the home Conlan. That's pretty cool that you have one too, and now that I think about it, you probably already told me that once. When I get up there, we'll have to go as The Conlan Twins to one of those Seattle games. Chicken legs and all (man that dude had a weird body).

That would be too funny. You're on. And I got the chicken legs covered.