Our rooks'...who you got?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What's your rookie jersey of choice?

• Isaiah Pead

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Janoris Jenkins

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Brian Quick

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Chris Givens

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Michael Brockers

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If I had money and could afford the insanely priced Nike jerseys, it would be a Brockers jersey. Not many people buy jerseys of the DT.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Really excited about Brockers and Jenkins, but Pead actually looks like he could be hell in the back field with his sudden burst. Actually made me use my dvr a couple times!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm torn on all to be honest but I'm also getting my dad a Youngblood. I'm not promoting the website a co worker takes a 20+ jersey order around this time. I'll just say the Nike Elites or regulars are zwanzig dollars. Hey its my alternative to as you said Angry Ram $100+ for just 1.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Easy Jenkins... Just like hammer said bpot, (best player on team) gonna see quite a few pro bowls in his career.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think there should be one offensive and one defensive...and both Pead and Brockers....they both can make major
differences.

And I am sttupiid drunk.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll go with another option: Trumaine Johnson. I honestly think he'll be a hell of a defensive player.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Barrison6 said:
Easy Jenkins... Just like hammer said bpot, (best player on team) gonna see quite a few pro bowls in his career.

I agree that Jenkins is probably the best rookie and could end up being one of the best players on the team, however I voted Brockers.

Jenkins has a checkered past. He is a bad decisions or 2 away from no longer being a Ram.

PhxRam

libertadrocks said:
Barrison6 said:

I agree that Jenkins is probably the best rookie and could end up being one of the best players on the team, however I voted Brockers.

Jenkins has a checkered past. He is a bad decisions or 2 away from no longer being a Ram.

Jenkins has repeatedly stated that those bad decisions he made are a thing of the past. I am going to take his word for it.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I voted for Jenkins. I think Fisher gambled that Jenkins can stay out of trouble and be that shutdown corner and elite return man and I think that gamble will payoff for the Rams and Jenkins! With Courtland Finnegan playing the other CB position opposing teams won't be able to avoid throwing to Jenkin's man which should lead to a lot of interception opportunities for Jenkins.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warner4Prez said:
Had to go Brockers. Bearded men gotta stick together.
Yeah, I went with manchild too.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
PhxRam said:
libertadrocks said:
Barrison6 said:

Jenkins has repeatedly stated that those bad decisions he made are a thing of the past. I am going to take his word for it.

I hope you are right. Actions speak louder than words though. So I need to see it to believe it.

DR RAM said:
I think there should be one offensive and one defensive...and both Pead and Brockers....they both can make major
differences.

And I am sttupiid drunk.
it seems that there is a ''big man crush'' on the jenkins jersey which is warranted but if we can get some ''divine intervention'' from now until midseason on the oline and keep bradford cool in the ''pocket'' you will all be buying and sporting ''quick and givens'' jerseys and you know it !!!!!!! yea baby yea!!!!! go rams

Wonderboy

Rookie
If I'm buying a jersey it means more to me than I just like the way the guy plays. As much as I hope Jenkins has a phenomenal career as a Ram, he's not the kind of guy whose jersey I am going to buy. I'll take Givens because it seems like he has the desire (and quite possibly the talent) to be a good one for us. Besides, as a former WR, I do have a soft spot for the WR's. Is it possible I am the only one on this board that owns an Az-Zahir Hakim #81 jersey?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wonderboy said:
Is it possible I am the only one on this board that owns an Az-Zahir Hakim #81 jersey?
That's a good possibility. I wonder how many own a Shane Conlan jersey like mine? :lol:

Wonderboy

Rookie
X said:
Wonderboy said:
Is it possible I am the only one on this board that owns an Az-Zahir Hakim #81 jersey?
That's a good possibility. I wonder how many own a Shane Conlan jersey like mine? :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, if I turn out to be the only one with that jersey on this board (though not likely), I'm going to puff my chest out a little bit. :cheese:

libertadrocks said:
PhxRam said:
libertadrocks said:
Barrison6 said:

I hope you are right. Actions speak louder than words though. So I need to see it to believe it.
IM WITH YOU ONTHAT MAN I AM PRAYING FOR NOTICEABLE PROGRESS THIS YEAR FROM PEAD QUICK JENKINS GIVENS AMMY BUT THAT COULD BE TO MUCH TO ASK YA KNOW???

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Wonderboy said:

That would be me. I probably have one of two in existence - yours being the other one. :lmao: It's the yellow/blue away jersey.

As for Rooks - I'm going to have to go with Brockers. That dude is going to be huge for us and I think he is one reason Jenkins is going to be able to jump the route several times. When the pocket closes quickly, QBs tend to start staring down their first receiver. I'm guessing Jenkins has at least one pic six this year and possibly more.