Our new and improved Rams girl.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What an obvious come on! Hey bro...we all see you're hoping she reads this and PM's you.

With that said, Dani- I value your intelligence, wit, and ability to create on the fly during interviews. It's so rare to find a woman with your passion for athletics and ability to articulate in an entertaining fashion. The new hair makes you look quite comely. I hope you don't value me by my bank account and package size and really love me for who I am. And I am the one who sees deep in your soul and knows how to heal your pain.

4658328.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay You always need a few days to adjust to a new look, that I have learned being married 23 years 24 in September and I married a brunette with blue eyes because I always felt that was the perfect combination, however, I like Dani as a blonde better, but when it comes to beautiful women I'm like a country school teacher when asked if the world is flat or round....I can teach it either way!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Okay You always need a few days to adjust to a new look, that I have learned being married 23 years 24 in September and I married a brunette with blue eyes because I always felt that was the perfect combination, however, I like Dani as a blonde better, but when it comes to beautiful women I'm like a country school teacher when asked if the world is flat or round....I can teach it either way!
I have a Favorite Girl with Brown Hair and Blue Eyes too!!

Easter 2017.jpg

My Grand-Daughter!!;) Don't Tell my Wife!!(y):LOL: