Our new and improved Rams girl.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You damn pervs. She's got a little sister vibe for me.

But I have to agree the brunette look is good on her.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
This makes my d*ck hard! God, I hope she doesn't read this forum.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Beauty, hair and make-up have come a long way. When I was a kid in the 70's-80's very few women in my small townwere using much makeup. Now all of the high school girls where it and have great looking hair. You really have to look through that stuff to see what they really look like.

Even actresses that seem so hot are smoke and mirrors. If you look closely you can pick out the truly pretty ones and the ones that aren't.

Google some actresses without makeup. What an eye opener that is.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Blond, brunette ... either way, still very pretty to my eyes. From what I can gather from her interviews, a fun and kind personality makes the entire package more than appealing. She may not be a bikini model, but I don't believe she has to be, ... she is good at what she does, and i'm hoping her move to L.A. is going well and she sticks around for awhile. jmo.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
She looks hot as always.
Most of the younger girls are going with the jet black color.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Blond, brunette ... either way, still very pretty to my eyes. From what I can gather from her interviews, a fun and kind personality makes the entire package more than appealing. She may not be a bikini model, but I don't believe she has to be, ... she is good at what she does, and i'm hoping her move to L.A. is going well and she sticks around for awhile. jmo.

What an obvious come on! Hey bro...we all see you're hoping she reads this and PM's you.

With that said, Dani- I value your intelligence, wit, and ability to create on the fly during interviews. It's so rare to find a woman with your passion for athletics and ability to articulate in an entertaining fashion. The new hair makes you look quite comely. I hope you don't value me by my bank account and package size and really love me for who I am. And I am the one who sees deep in your soul and knows how to heal your pain.