Our Dear Friend - bomebadeeda

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I hope you find some small amount of comfort from the words here, and great comfort from the love and faith your family shares.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i wish to give a bit of good news....he was awake and alert and aware friday. even able to make decisions on what he wants for what's left of his time.

we're going to talk to a hospice nurse on tuesday morning and make the preperations to bring him home. they've given 6 months at the most...or so he was told...i've been told so many lengths that i'll accept the greater amount.

how long he'll stay awake and aware is no telling. but he's being given comfort care only now. and that's what he requested to continue only.

and yes, i remember the virtual parties....they WERE fun weren't they?!

i thought you should at least hear a bit of good news about my bome....that.....bome! haha. i have been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. but i also know i have to face this time as best as i can. and i thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and prayers. when jeff comes home i'll make sure he knows i've let all of you here know and your kind words about him.

and sorry about posting the news in the wrong thread.....i've been out of the loop on posting on these types of sites, so thank you to the mod who helped me. again, sorry about my mistake!

thanks guys please keep him in your prayers. as i said, i'll let you know once he's passed and maybe you all can hold a virtual memorial service for him? share some funny, angry or even ''can you believe he did.....'' stories? just a toast to him if you'd rather.

i'm glad to see so many remember me and my trivia and more thread on rrf. wow!!! good times and brought a smile to me ..... thanks, i needed that!!

you all are truly wonderful! <3

silverrose

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's sad to hear. I always knew when I saw a picture of Indiana Jones I was going to read an interesting post which I would probably agree with 100% if the time.

I remember having sepsis when there were complications after an operation (read the doctors screwed up but will never admit it). My lungs tapped out. I had to be put on a ventilator for a week so they could do what needed to be done. Once they pulled the ventilator out it was a horrible time and existence in my life. But due to the care of the ICU staff I was able to recover after a few weeks. But it was touch and go for a while there. I was a lucky one.

I hope the best for you.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lisa, thank you for the update. I don’t know Bome well, but I will be praying fervently for you both. What you are going through is hard. I want you to know this forum is full of heart and I hope you lean on us if/when that support seems needed. I’m sure the RoD members would agree you have a friend in us for life. God bless. Praying for a miracle.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Thank you so much for letting us know, Bome is truly beloved here and we are so deeply saddened to hear this

Thoughts and Prayers

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
I enjoyed Bome going back to the RRF days too. Class and intelligence. I pray for a miracle for you and wish you the very, very best!!!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This is a user name that stands out above all others.

I don't believe we had any interaction but certainly remember his welcomed participation.

Our Ramily is a different kind of fan base. Passionate yet measured. Makes it so much more fun and special.

Silverrose, our thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry for such difficult news. As you can see our Ramily is here for you and Bome. As we should be.!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, lets go win one for the bomebadeeda!!!!!!!!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So sorry to hear this news. Prayers for peace and strength for you and your family. May God wrap you in His living arms during this time of mourning.

ramsrams

UDFA
Hello Silver, been a long time.

Haven’t posted here in years, but I had to reply to this.

What horrible news, I know you must be devastated. Hang in there.

Bome, back in the old days, was one of my favorite peeps. A guy who kept it real. Smart guy.

Your neighbour to the North

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thoughts and prayers to our Brudda @bomebadeeda and your family.

Hopefully you'll surprise those docs and stay with us far beyond what they're saying!

We are all so fortunate to have you in our Ramily.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Rams have some games to win for @bomebadeeda this month. Let’s get well Bome! We are all pulling for your hasty recovery. Horns up brother!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is silverrose

bome passed away today (1/10/2024) at 11:55 a.m.

i wish i could have given you better news. but at least he didn't suffer long. please keep him in your prayers for a couple of days.

thank you all....for being a part of his rams obsession all these years.

Lisa (silverrose)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Very sorry for your loss Lisa. RIP Ram brother. :clinkingbeer:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
this is silverrose

bome passed away today (1/10/2024) at 11:55 a.m.

i wish i could have given you better news. but at least he didn't suffer long. please keep him in your prayers for a couple of days.

thank you all....for being a part of his rams obsession all these years.

Lisa (silverrose)

So sorry to hear this. We are all going to miss him.

Lisa... I hope you stop in here when the time is right down the road. Your Ramily here would love it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sorry to hear about our dear friend Bome. Are hearts ache for your loss Silverrose.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
i wish to give a bit of good news....he was awake and alert and aware friday. even able to make decisions on what he wants for what's left of his time.

we're going to talk to a hospice nurse on tuesday morning and make the preperations to bring him home. they've given 6 months at the most...or so he was told...i've been told so many lengths that i'll accept the greater amount.

how long he'll stay awake and aware is no telling. but he's being given comfort care only now. and that's what he requested to continue only.

and yes, i remember the virtual parties....they WERE fun weren't they?!

i thought you should at least hear a bit of good news about my bome....that.....bome! haha. i have been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. but i also know i have to face this time as best as i can. and i thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and prayers. when jeff comes home i'll make sure he knows i've let all of you here know and your kind words about him.

and sorry about posting the news in the wrong thread.....i've been out of the loop on posting on these types of sites, so thank you to the mod who helped me. again, sorry about my mistake!

thanks guys please keep him in your prayers. as i said, i'll let you know once he's passed and maybe you all can hold a virtual memorial service for him? share some funny, angry or even ''can you believe he did.....'' stories? just a toast to him if you'd rather.

i'm glad to see so many remember me and my trivia and more thread on rrf. wow!!! good times and brought a smile to me ..... thanks, i needed that!!

you all are truly wonderful! <3

silverrose
Love and prayers to you and yours, let our Ram brother know we love him