Our 4th Round Gems Ready To Shine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
They hit on Thomas based on his coverage teams contributions alone. For a late round guy to give us a 4 year window of strong coverage play is a win in the draft, anything he does over that is bonus. He'll make the bottom roster spot for that alone IMO.

Coop really needs to step it up. I think he's got a chance with a good coordinator running him and Tavon all over the joint, they're gonna win matchups if the team adds one legit weapon at wideout.

And Higbee of course. The guy really stood out on the practice field to my eye at least in camp, I just can't think he's gonna struggle given the quality of the coaching he's going to get plus a QB who will be looking for him. IMO the stars are aligned for him, just hope he's smart enough to do the work.
I didn't really take into account Thomas' coverage skills. Good point.
I expect both Cooper and Higbee to improve. Rookie WR usually have struggles.....an in better offenses.