1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OTA Report 6-16-2014

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by CoachO, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger How big is infinity?

Credit:
    $1,624,616.12
    Name:
    Hugh
    oh yeah, baby. Can't wait to see that line-up in the regular-season RZ offense. Thanks O.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    ReddingRam likes this.
  2. blackbart

blackbart Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,358,130.98
    Name:
    Tim
    Thanks for the report CoachO. Interesting combinations for the OL. I know it is hard to evaluate much but since you mentioned the footwork how did Jones look?
  3. CoachO

CoachO Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,021,386.29
    Physically, you can tell he is in better shape. I took a bunch of pics of the OL, and focused on him as he was standing right below the balcony. He still looks like a kid compared to most of the other linemen, but he will be much more suited to hold his own come training camp
    blackbart likes this.
  4. MFaulk107

MFaulk107 The Realness

Credit:
    $178,997.57
    Good crap here Coach, great read.
    ReddingRam likes this.
  5. rdlkgliders

rdlkgliders Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,272,331.42
    Name:
    Don
  6. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,484,583.93
    Name:
    The Dude
    I'd sure like to see those.
    Barrison likes this.
  7. TK42-RAM

TK42-RAM Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,072,371.61
    Thanks for the report CoachO --- great reading

I agree -- he really looks the part does Garrett ... think he'll get the 3rd spot ---

I shall be referring to him as 'the Sheriff' from now on .. (y)
  8. thirteen28

thirteen28 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,082,621.88
    Name:
    Erik
    Man, I would love to see some of Britt's magic rub off on Quick. Even if he doesn't have a huge year, if he can just set enough of an example for Quick to learn how to use his body and play like a big wide receiver should, then his signing will have been well worth it.
  9. Elmgrovegnome

Elmgrovegnome Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,474,882.91
    @CoachO it amazes me that your reports are more detailed and easier to read than those of the professionals. Wagoner and Thomas' reports are always a bit blah for me. They are way to general and don't ever get me excited. Thanks Coach.
  10. FRO

FRO Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,006,654.01
    Maybe a physical receiver like Britt is best for Quick to see how it's done. Never questioned Quick's talent, just his mental makeup. We get that fixed and we have something.

Clemens always was terrible in practice, he was much better in games. He was a decent backup for us last year. Better than I expected. Hill is a much better backup.
  11. OldRock

OldRock Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $8,087.94
    Name:
    Rocky
    Thanks CoachO, I was getting my hopes up on Britt until I saw that ringing endorsement of him by Vince Young in another thread. That was like me comparing Andy Warhol to Rembrandt. And I can't even paint a can of soup. Now I have renewed hope since I have a real "official" endorsement of him. Hope to hear lots more this summer from our own set of eyes on the Rams this summer.
  12. shaunpinney

shaunpinney Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,315,884.53
    500lbs!!! was he bench pressing the whole of the Rams Cheerleaders?!?

Thanks for the update report CoachO - sounds like all good stuff coming from training camp :) Loving what I'm hearing about our receivers and Hill - but I really do hope we don't need him on any given Sunday....

That Red Zone line up of our big guys just sounds a nightmare to defend against - IF they catch the ball :)
  13. LumberTubs

LumberTubs Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $91,523.98
    Name:
    Phil
    Good stuff @CoachO. Its very much appreciated
  14. BigRamFan

BigRamFan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,275,987.48
    Name:
    Craig
    Thank you for this @CoachO ! Truly appreciate you lending us your eyes. It sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon. Great gesture by the team and Coach Fisher to stop by to chat.
  15. BonifayRam

BonifayRam Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,019,400.53
    Name:
    Vernon
    Big Thanks for info!

Players not participating: Rodger Saffold & Scott Wells

Is there an known reason why? Heat? Wells is a father many times now could have been a busy weekend @ his house.

LT - Hooey LG - Robinson C - Barnes RG - Joseph RT - Barksdale
    LT - Bond LG - Person C - Jones RG - Washington RT - Van Dyk
    Rhaney took reps at C, with both Barnes and Jones taking reps at G

Getting Bond-Hooey & Van Dyk most of the work @ OT's finding a reserve ORT outside of starters Saffold & Robinson would be a very good thing. I see Person left side OG guy & Washington back on right.

Woodard and McGee were taking most of the 1st unit reps, with Cody Davis coming in when they went to the Nickel.
    Was safety Cody Davis playing the Nickle back??
  16. bomebadeeda

bomebadeeda Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,899,023.88
    Name:
    Bome
    Thanks for the synopsis........
  17. CoachO

CoachO Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,021,386.29
    Cody Davis went to Safety, and they dropped McDonald down in the box. The nickel CB, when covering the slot receiver was McLeod.

Keep in mind, this is due to the shortage of bodies in the secondary. Joyner, Jenkins, Johnson, Alexander and Daniels were NOT out there for any of the team drills.
  18. Rmfnlt

Rmfnlt Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,693.08
    Thanks for the report, Coach!
  19. LesBaker

LesBaker Mr. Savant

Credit:
    $3,745,421.92
    Name:
    Les
    CoachO thanks very much......

So IP got some time with the 1's.......how did he do?
  20. Ram_Fan

Ram_Fan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,555,461.67
    Name:
    Ken
    Mahalo CoachO for the information. I was wondering if it's illegal to take small videos of some of the plays that they ran? It would be awesome if you could take some and post it with your report.:) If you can't its all good.
    DaveFan'51 likes this.