OT: Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's not forget the part that Les Snead played in helping McVay turn the offense around. As soon as Fisher left he brought in Whit, Woods, Sullivan, etc, and drafted John Johnson and Cooper Kupp. How did the Lions Brad Holmes do last year, especially after losing his star QB? Could Holmes have gotten better players? Matt Staffords do not grow on trees, and the Lions were pretty devoid of talent last year IIRC. The point is that the whole organization has to work together to have success.

Tano

Legend
I am sticking with it. Their schedule is really weak and if their defense with any semblance of decent play they could win their division.

The NFC does not have very many good teams in it.

However, I am still worried about their defense so I am sticking with my prediction of 7 wins. Not good enough to get in the playoffs.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The lions don't have talent but they have heart. I like them to get to .500

Tano

Legend
The lions don't have talent but they have heart. I like them to get to .500
8-9 or 9-8 and yes I know that 8-9 isn't quite 500 to the sarcastic bozos in this forum

Oh wait, I am one of those bozos

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
8-9 or 9-8 and yes I know that 8-9 isn't quite 500 to the sarcastic bozos in this forum

Oh wait, I am one of those bozos
I'll bang the over put it that way

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My prediction is that 5 months from now the narrative will be that the Lions are a QB and HC away from making the playoffs.

I haven’t watched Hard knocks in years. It was fascinating at first but then the whole idea of the editing and production of it turned me off.

Its just a me thing probably. I prefer manufactured fiction over manufactured reality. It’s truly an art form to turn reality into drama.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Nice opening drive in first preseason game for Goff and the Lions starters.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watching their OC and DC scream at each other was comical and watching Campbell do up downs with the team seemed forced for show.
Pretty much echos my statements exactly. I'm not buying this "buy in" theory. These players look more confused by it all to me. That shit is straight cringy to watch.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My prediction is that 5 months from now the narrative will be that the Lions are a QB and HC away from making the playoffs.

I haven’t watched Hard knocks in years. It was fascinating at first but then the whole idea of the editing and production of it turned me off.

Its just a me thing probably. I prefer manufactured fiction over manufactured reality. It’s truly an art form to turn reality into drama.
I haven't enjoyed HK for years either. The Amazon All or Nothing series was better in every conceivable way. So much so that HK is now copying their formula with the HK "In season" crap.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
That DEnd Hutch is the real deal folks. That defense improved more than you think...

sloramfan

Starter
where do we go to watch it?..

i used to get downloads on chat sites when the rams were on...

go rams

slo

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Saw the first one with bad camera angle on youtube. I stopped watching after hearing that one player shouting out in one of the huddles during camp. Was immediately turned off. It was just too much too early for me. Screaming all that long-winded hype to pump players means nothing in camp. Best be saving that stuff for big games. (*cough* Donald). No wonder the Lions are.... the Lions.

Last edited: