OT: 49ers and Hue Jackson. Hope they don't hire him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting messages from Niner Fan relatives they're hearing Hue Jackson more and more. Not liking this at all.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
I'm wondering about this...The Niners fired Jim Harbaugh reportedly due to his acrimonious relationship with the front office.

Chip Kelly, by most accounts I've read, was a petty dictator who alienated everyone in the organization, from the owner to the water boy.

This marriage makes no sense. Therefore, I hope it happens.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm wondering about this...The Niners fired Jim Harbaugh reportedly due to his acrimonious relationship with the front office.

Chip Kelly, by most accounts I've read, was a petty dictator who alienated everyone in the organization, from the owner to the water boy.

This marriage makes no sense. Therefore, I hope it happens.

Think it comes down to what you think of the coaches. I think Kelly's a winner, and would actually prefer Jackson to him in SF. That said it would be nice if Kelly was so enamored with Kaep that he bypasses QB and goes defense or something at 5 overall. Because I really don't want to see Goff burning our defense for the next decade.

Still though, it comes down to Fish making that OC call. If he kills the hire and brings in couple more key guys on offense the Rams will win an F-ton of games next year no matter who coaches SF.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't think it much matters who the next HC is in SF. For awhile i mean...
They have about four good players and one of them is 35 yrs old.
They haven't drafted well and still have a dysfunctional front office.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the one year that stands out, not his record. He must have burned some bridges, and quick.
Its the Raiders. They "burned the bridge" with Mike Shanahan and Jon Gruden too. Not exactly the pillars of wisdom

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Its the Raiders. They "burned the bridge" with Mike Shanahan and Jon Gruden too. Not exactly the pillars of wisdom
Can't disagree on that point. Dysfunction my friend, does not breed success.

If you missed my point, there are too many examples of really good coordinators, who made bad head football coaches, to list.

Last edited: