Optimism still here: Rams will beat Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Last year around this time we were looking at a terrible matchup for the opener. This one isn't that bad for us, but it's still bad for us. Seahawks are a year ahead out of that rebuild shop. Rams are going in to the rebuild shop. Good chance it's gonna be ugly or disappointing.

I think most of our wins will be in the second half of the season. The early stretch is probably too much for a team that is relying on some subpar pieces and has very little depth.

So I'll go with 35-17 Shithawks.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Last year around this time we were looking at a terrible matchup for the opener. This one isn't that bad for us, but it's still bad for us. Seahawks are a year ahead out of that rebuild shop. Rams are going in to the rebuild shop. Good chance it's gonna be ugly or disappointing.

I think most of our wins will be in the second half of the season. The early stretch is probably too much for a team that is relying on some subpar pieces and has very little depth.

So I'll go with 35-17 Shithawks.
I'm hoping it's not that bad.
I think the Rams will score more than that, but I'm not sure they won't give up more than that.

Tano

Legend
I really want to try to be optimistic about this team but these preseason performances continue to support my feeling that our depth is not good and if we get any injuries to our starters - we are in deep doodoo

Help us Obi Wan Donald - you are our only hope