Optimism still here: Rams will beat Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Under McVay, the Rams are 8-5 against the Seahawks. Even last year, with all our problems, we played them to the wire, losing one game on a last second drive and the other in OT.

So, I’m getting my prediction in now:

Rams 24
Seahawks 20

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I' might as well go ahead and offer my final score for week 1 here also -

Rams 33
Hags 27

I think we're going to score a lot of points this year, enough to make it a fun season and more competitive than most are expecting.
Our Defense and STs are going make a lot of mistakes and give up lots of points, but our offense will be cooking, imo.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Looking forward to playing them fully healthy. But if we can't put a rush on Geno he will connect on almost everything.
We still haven’t shown we can stop the run as well. Pete loves to run and with a scrambling QB, I can see them dropping at least 400 yards of offense on us.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
We still haven’t shown we can stop the run as well. Pete loves to run and with a scrambling QB, I can see them dropping at least 400 yards of offense on us.
We can't stop the run, but at least we can get after the Q--well no we can't do that either. :/

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don’t know about the final score, but if our online can gel, I’m taking the over.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
As long as Stafford stays healthy, they have a chance if Bennett has to play forget about it.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Perhaps mods can edit thread title to "Week 1 Predictions: Rams vs Seahawks".
OP, I'm a fan of your takes, just not a fan of sensational journalism. Feels like you are getting "Preachy" lately. Let me walk in. Look around. Find a good seat at the bar. Let me get a beer in me first. Then, once the alcohol is kicking in, we can start talking about our feelings. "Loud Drunk" syndrome doesn't become you.

I honestly don't have a prediction on the score or the outcome.
Anxious to see our 1st string starters. I hope our O-line is really good this year. I hope we're still in the game
I hope I get my money's worth out of the Sunday Ticket purchase.

Ram65

Legend
I stopped making score predictions 2-3 years ago. Maybe I'll start up again.

I got two weeks to think about it.

When will McVay announce his starting lineup?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perhaps mods can edit thread title to "Week 1 Predictions: Rams vs Seahawks".
OP, I'm a fan of your takes, just not a fan of sensational journalism. Feels like you are getting "Preachy" lately. Let me walk in. Look around. Find a good seat at the bar. Let me get a beer in me first. Then, once the alcohol is kicking in, we can start talking about our feelings. "Loud Drunk" syndrome doesn't become you.

I honestly don't have a prediction on the score or the outcome.
Anxious to see our 1st string starters. I hope our O-line is really good this year. I hope we're still in the game
I hope I get my money's worth out of the Sunday Ticket purchase.
I’m fine if the Mods want to make this a simple prediction thread. My comment on “optimism” was simply a reaction to a poor preseason showing (which, obviously, I don’t feel is predictive of regular season outcomes).

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I’m fine if the Mods want to make this a simple prediction thread. My comment on “optimism” was simply a reaction to a poor preseason showing (which, obviously, I don’t feel is predictive of regular season outcomes).
It was a great "comment". I agree with the take. But let's talk football inside the bar. Not outside the bar.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Flush the pre season from your minds kids. Regular season is here. First couple weeks will tell us a lot.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
No predictions from me, I am just looking forward to seeing what this team looks like in a meaningful football game.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
This Game 1 might be one of the best chances for an early win. Before injuries and lack of depth becomes an inevitable problem down the road.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope the Rams can keep things competitive. At this moment I am questioning if the regime still has "IT."

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
There may be some optimism.... a sliver, maybe.
Last game in 2022 was against Seattle - it went to OT. LAR are now w/o Wagner, Floyd, Ramsey, Rapp. But AD did not play (unsure about Gaines). On offense, Mayfield threw for 147 yds... to Van Jeff, Higbee, Atwell & Akers. Now we have Stafford and Kupp back. Akers ran for 100+.

Maybe McVay comes out like azzhole face with a full slate of game calls, to last until week 3....

I can't predict a score to save my life.... but, I am less depressed after looking at this. :eyeroll:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We still haven’t shown we can stop the run as well. Pete loves to run and with a scrambling QB, I can see them dropping at least 400 yards of offense on

We don't know yet for sure. Preseason isn't starters so I hope that's not an indication. But, that probably will be the weak link it would seem. Let's hope it's better than we think it's going to be.