One thing that's been bothering me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
One thing the offensive line doesn't need right now is "full pads thumping type practices." What they need is rest. Especially Whitworth, Saffold, and Sullivan. I'm guessing from the way he was used in the Bears game, Gurley could use some time off as well. Yeah, it's not good for continuity and all that but these guys look like they're wearing down.

That's what I saw too, in Chicago. They looked like a very tired team.

I wonder if there is a bit of a hangover from the Chiefs game, as both the Rams and Chiefs have struggled since then. In the Chiefs case, they have had close games with teams they should have beaten handily, while the Rams had a hard time getting untracked against the Lions and didn't get untracked at all against the Bears. Add in some of the other stuff the Rams have dealt with and you have a recipe for a tired team.

Hopefully the next few weeks will be an elixir, as they are home 2 out of the last 3 and only have to travel to Arizona.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
"I wonder if there is a bit of a hangover from the Chiefs game"

That and a lot of "Reppin the West" t-shirt modeling...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
One thing the offensive line doesn't need right now is "full pads thumping type practices." What they need is rest. Especially Whitworth, Saffold, and Sullivan. I'm guessing from the way he was used in the Bears game, Gurley could use some time off as well. Yeah, it's not good for continuity and all that but these guys look like they're wearing down.
I would suggest they get it. Noteboom & Allen have only had cameo appearances. I would also suggest that OC Aaron Neary is brought up from the PS to fill the master roster position.

I see no reason why the three above do not relieve both Sullivan (Neary), Saffold (Allen) & Whitworth (Noteboom) in the 2nd & 4th quarters of the last two games against 9ers & Cards. That would cut their game snap counts in half for all three.

The Ramowl

Starter
I think the offense really didn't like the cold. That's what happens when you have a highly dynamic and technical offense I guess, it's easier to get off the rails. Hopefully we clinch that first round bye and we are safe from anything below 60°
I would gladly watch Bears @ Rams in the divisional round, and I think it would be a very different game, at least one where 13 points on offense won't be enough for the Bears to win.

RamWoodie

Legend
On defense I'm not looking for "big hits" as much as I'm looking for EXCELLENT FORM TACKLING. Too much arm tackling is done in this defense. I want "wrap 'em up at the waist" or "wrap the legs" tackling that will being them down or hold them up until help arrives.

it doesn't take pads in practice to do that...IT'S A MINDSET I'd like this defense to have!