One other positive not mentioned yet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The 3 takeaways and no turnovers. That'll get you the win most of the time. I can't remember the last time we had a plus 3 edge over a team.......anyone?

Also did anyone know MG had those wheels? On the INT return he was scooting past guys like nothing.

Anyway it was refreshing to see the takeaways and not see our guys coughing it up.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The turnovers were a God Send.

Delivered by the worst QB I have seen play at the NFL level in a long time,,, hell, maybe ever. (In my Charles Barkley voice) - "TERRIBLE"

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Looks like Schaub may gift us some INTs next week too. I can only hope....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Selassie I said:

Delivered by the worst QB I have seen play at the NFL level in a long time,,, hell, maybe ever. (In my Charles Barkley voice) - "TERRIBLE"

Youmisspeled it I believe. It is spelled t e r b l e

jjab360

Legend
Elmgrovegnome said:
Selassie I said:

More like "turrble, just turrble" lol

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
LesBaker said:
Also did anyone know MG had those wheels? On the INT return he was scooting past guys like nothing.

I read that yesterday wasn't even his longest INT return! He had one of a yard more in 2007 according to the article.

A55VA6

Legend
LesBaker said:
The 3 takeaways and no turnovers. That'll get you the win most of the time. I can't remember the last time we had a plus 3 edge over a team.......anyone?

Anyway it was refreshing to see the takeaways and not see our guys coughing it up.
lol I was surprised. Gio is pretty fast.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Selassie I said:

I honestly can't remember the Rams playing anyone that terrible in a long time. He was fucking miserable, and I have no clue how he's on an NFL roster still let alone a STARTER hahahahahaha. Maybe that back up for Arizona in 2010 behind Skelton. He at least flashed though. Sorry to say, but Gabbert is just a no talent pussy.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
HE WITH HORNS said:
LesBaker said:

I read that yesterday wasn't even his longest INT return! He had one of a yard more in 2007 according to the article.

I hope to Christ they don't start Giordano again. I seriously would consider calling Mikell depending on what shape he is in. Our secondary is thin as shit, but losing McDonald is going to screw this team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
LesBaker said:

I hope to Christ they don't start Giordano again. I seriously would consider calling Mikell depending on what shape he is in. Our secondary is thin as shit, but losing McDonald is going to screw this team.
Why? What's wrong with Giordano? If you're thinking about that long pass that looked like he froze, I don't know that he could have done much from the position he was in as far as running down Blackmon is concerned. He had a decent game, and QBs have a 46 QB rating against him. He's at least a veteran with some experience in reading NFL offenses. As such, he's probably our best option.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Username said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
LesBaker said:

I hope to Christ they don't start Giordano again. I seriously would consider calling Mikell depending on what shape he is in. Our secondary is thin as shyte, but losing McDonald is going to screw this team.
How they gonna sign a player who plays for the Panthers to our team.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Elmgrovegnome said:
Selassie I said:

Well the correct pronunciation in French is Gae bare, so there is that too

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
BTW Gabbert is far from "the worst ever" another Mizzou grad Steve Pisarcawicz was far worse and was the Cardinals first round pick and was the straw that collapsed the camel for Coryel. I think they passed on Robin Cole to draft him.
He had a cannon arm and was known for errant passes that would end in the stands

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thordaddy said:
BTW Gabbert is far from "the worst ever" another Mizzou grad Steve Pisarcawicz was far worse and was the Cardinals first round pick and was the straw that collapsed the camel for Coryel. I think they passed on Robin Cole to draft him.
He had a cannon arm and was known for errant passes that would end in the stands

Wow... worse than Gabbert. Must have been horrifying.

Balls flying up in the stands ? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:

yeah we had a draft "guru" name of George Boone, AKA boonehead two long o's who would have traded up for Jimmy Kenedy, he wasn't bad in the late rounds but was always trying for the "I know something no one else does first rounder"

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:

yeah we had a draft "guru" name of George Boone, AKA boonehead two long o's who would have traded up for Jimmy Kenedy, he wasn't bad in the late rounds but was always trying for the "I know something no one else does first rounder"

Problem is there was something they didn't know that they really shoulda-Zark could only throw to one side of the field. Took the rest of the NFL about 5 sec to figure that one out.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Thinking about this shyte is making me laugh. We have fans now wanting to crucify Fisher Snead the OC the DC and the water boy because their expectations over this team just may have been a little too high. The good old days of George Boone included a kicker, Steve Little, picked in the first round 15 overall. They also picked Leanord Smith in the first round. Smith, who later turned out to be a pretty good player, was having a terrible time learning his playbook. No wonder-it was finally discovered he was illiterate. It became a little easier after he learned to read.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
SaneRamsFan said:
Thinking about this shyte is making me laugh. We have fans now wanting to crucify Fisher Snead the OC the DC and the water boy because their expectations over this team just may have been a little too high. The good old days of George Boone included a kicker, Steve Little, picked in the first round 15 overall. They also picked Leanord Smith in the first round. Smith, who later turned out to be a pretty good player, was having a terrible time learning his playbook. No wonder-it was finally discovered he was illiterate. It became a little easier after he learned to read.
Don't forget Clyde Duncan

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Thordaddy said:
Elmgrovegnome said:
Selassie I said:

Well the correct pronunciation in French is Gae bare, so there is that too

It's really Turrible. That Kim Jong Il, he's a knucklehead.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKTb5Nfyh1o[/youtube]

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
SaneRamsFan said:
Don't forget Clyde Duncan

Holy crap how could I have forgotten Clyde. You couldn't make this suff up. Our "fans" hound the Quick (who I love) pick unmercifully. Clyde was picked in the first round, held out of training camp, than proceeded onto a fine NFL career and finished with FOUR catches in two years.