One other positive not mentioned yet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hope Gabbert banked most of his $12M guaranteed deal. I don't see the guy getting another NFL contract.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thordaddy said:
BTW Gabbert is far from "the worst ever" another Mizzou grad Steve Pisarcawicz was far worse and was the Cardinals first round pick and was the straw that collapsed the camel for Coryel. I think they passed on Robin Cole to draft him.
He had a cannon arm and was known for errant passes that would end in the stands

You're right about Pizarciwitz and Robin Cole. I think Boone shoved him off on Coryell and he had enough of that BS and quit.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Thordaddy said:
BTW Gabbert is far from "the worst ever" another Mizzou grad Steve Pisarcawicz was far worse and was the Cardinals first round pick and was the straw that collapsed the camel for Coryel. I think they passed on Robin Cole to draft him.
He had a cannon arm and was known for errant passes that would end in the stands
Still, don't know why Gabbert became such an overnight darling. Dude was absolutely boring in the gold and black. He wasn't even better that Chase, who's nothing but a clipboard holder.

That oughta tell you all that needs to be said about Gabbert.