OL through 2 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Jackson - 6'7/330
Avila - 6'3/333
Shelton - 6'4/300
Noteboom 6'5/321 (Anchrum 6'2_314)
Havenstein 6'8/330

That would be the biggest line we've put out there in a while with an average weight of 321lbs.

The six people listed above are almost a ton at 1928 lbs.
Not challenging just curious: Where are you getting measurements. I’ve never seen AJax or Shelton listed at those weights.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Not challenging just curious: Where are you getting measurements. I’ve never seen AJax or Shelton listed at those weights.
I personally weighed them.

Wikipedia.
Although I do think Shelton looks a little bigger and Ajax a little smaller

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
However the starters shake out, our Line will be really good I think. We will score points. Can we stop anybody? Me don't know.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Jackson debunking that vegan report. Classic. :laugh4:
Shot that DOWN.
But, yeah.. my understanding is he switched after his last college season.. he knew he needed to bulk up.. and that wasn't happening on the vegan diet.

Guy is a mauler with attitude... love it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
All the sites I see list Jackson in the 6-7 285, 290 range
This has been a topic here for over a year.

For some reason, NFL players' weights are frequently not accurately up-dated. Often there is no up-date throughout the players' career. Weird and Stupid.

Jackson himself said more than a year ago that he was in the 330-range

Malibu

Pro Bowler
This is why many of us have been pissed at the lack of attention the OL has received early in drafts. You dont find talent like Avila in round 4, and given all the misses lately in the middle rounds it's nice to have one young potential elite OL talent to build around.
That's not true tons of examples look at Seattle last season they got a great starting rt in the 3rd.