OL Depth following the trade for Dotson ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Avila has been rotating between OG positions since OTAs he far more prepared to make the transition.
maybe in OTAs but all I've read and heard from practices is Avila is at LG. Avila is not getting moved according to the coaching staff so I'm going to believe them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dotson was brought in to be depth at both guards spots
Agreed and that's an appropriate role for him as he settles in to the offense. If he's out there vs Seattle it's gonna mean they're worried about RG quality (i.e. Boom & Ancrhum) and see him as an upgrade which in total which would not be ideal.

But maybe down the road this OL coach can get the most from him too. He's certainly got a decent talent level. This isn't some guy who's gonna get run over in there.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't know where folks get that Noteboom played at RG. He took most all his snaps in TC at LT in competition with AJack.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know where folks get that Noteboom played at RG. He took most all his snaps in TC at LT in competition with AJack.

I think it's because the media folk kept saying he'll play at RG. And when I say media folk i mean Jourdan.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's because the media folk kept saying he'll play at RG. And when I say media folk i mean Jourdan.

McVay kept talking about getting him in the RG competition too. Like every presser he mentioned it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We always go commando on submarines.... ! @thirteen28 & @blackbart
Rumors are they issue these to those hot-rackin foos:

1693806983154.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
So Chandler Jones ain’t happy in LV. If he has anything left in the tank, how would we feel about a straight up swap for Boom?

Salaries are fairly close, neither player is happy with their situation for their current teams.