OK "The" off-season game you've all been waiting for has arrived!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
This is an almost impossible question to answer, given the rich history of the franchise, but in the end I'd have to go along with the same quartet RFIP has nominated in the opening post.
IDK, probably go with Dickerson over warner. To make this list you have to be a hall of famers hall of famer.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I read the topic header and it said "off season game you've been waiting for" so I logged in with great anticipation.......and there is no vagina. Not a single one to be found in the entire thread.

I'd like to speak to the manager about this!
Well..to be honest, there IS one In the thread NOW. :whistle:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Deacon Jones, Tom Fears, Jack Youngblood, Kurt Warner

RFIP

This is an almost impossible question to answer, given the rich history of the franchise, but in the end I'd have to go along with the same quartet RFIP has nominated in the opening post.

Yeah Flip, the one guy who gets shafted the most on these type things seems to be Merlon because of his workman like way he did his job but man, a 14 time pro bowler and 5 time all pro, 4 time DPOY. Amazing...(not to mention Father Murphy!!)

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yep.....almost went with Merlin.......Just too many choices over the years for me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
not to mention Father Murphy!!)

Yeah - Let's not. While we're not mentioning things, let's leave out the FTD commercials too. I'd rather remember him for the monster he played on the field.

jjab360

Legend
I can only base my opinion off of players I've seen live. Therefore:

Faulk, Holt,
Warner, Faulk, Bruce, and Holt

They just go together!
I feel like I can only base my opinion based off of players I've seen play live, so I'm gonna have to go with this one.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Nice list lunchbox BUT there will be no circumventing of the rules by adding a 5th player!! LOL! Unless you want me to send you in to see the principle, the infamous Malcom, I mean Mr X!!!

Ha! Didn't realize I'd done that. Not going back now. Time to add another face to the rock.

RFIP

Deacon Jones, Tom Fears, Jack Youngblood, Kurt Warner

Man this is a great list too!

We need a consensus and have X or Phx or someone with 'puter skills to post the 4 faces on a "Rushmore-like" mountain and keep as a banner around here!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Here you go, I want your ALL TIME Ram Mt Rushmore of players. (For those historically challenged that means I want your FOUR all time Rams who, in your opinion, are most emblematic of the Cleveland/LA/Anaheim/St Louis Rams!)

th
th

Mine: Elroy 'crazy legs" Hirsch, Deacon Jones, Merlin Olson, Kurt Warner.

Yours?

And please feel free to comment on mine and others along the trail.

ha! And I just found an old Florio article asking for people to vote on this as well! Here's a head start for some of you but please don't feel compelled to stick to his list of 12: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...more-candidates-stretch-from-l-a-to-st-louis/
Hirsch, Roman Gabriel, Deacon, Warner. But man .. .we either need two Mt.'s or a larger one. Because I think you need to add Youngblood, Dickerson and Faulk. All of them are cornerstones of this franchise .... even Bruce and Jack Snow.

It really is a tough one.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This is very hard. I wish we could do it by eras, but I'll give it a shot

1. Deacon Jones
2. Marshall Faulk
3. Jackie Slater
4. Isaac Bruce

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jack Youngblood
Deacon Jones
Steven Jackson- he played with heart and passion despite terrible teams. And he very easily could've demanded a trade.
Issac Bruce

RFIP

Wow now that one is different but that's why they started Baskin Robbins...

Jack Youngblood
Deacon Jones
Steven Jackson- he played with heart and passion despite terrible teams. And he very easily could've demanded a trade.
Issac Bruce

RFIP

Exactly what do you think about his just homophobic?

Is said person a better person than his unjust homophobic?

;)

honestly, I don't understand one word of your post...and I read it three times now!