OK "The" off-season game you've all been waiting for has arrived!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Here you go, I want your ALL TIME Ram Mt Rushmore of players. (For those historically challenged that means I want your FOUR all time Rams who, in your opinion, are most emblematic of the Cleveland/LA/Anaheim/St Louis Rams!)

th
th

Mine: Elroy 'crazy legs" Hirsch, Deacon Jones, Merlin Olson, Kurt Warner.

Yours?

And please feel free to comment on mine and others along the trail.

ha! And I just found an old Florio article asking for people to vote on this as well! Here's a head start for some of you but please don't feel compelled to stick to his list of 12: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...more-candidates-stretch-from-l-a-to-st-louis/

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Still pissed that Florio stole that idea from me. :mad:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Warner, Faulk, Bruce, and Holt

They just go together!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Olsen, Slater, Warner, Faulk

Leave enough room on the mountain for Quinn in a few years.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep I was torn on Dick and hated leaving Jack off mine.
Yeah - you start trying to narrow it down to four players with the rich history the Rams have had and it gets real difficult. My dad would probably put Hirsch and Waterfield on that list because he grew up watching them. There are so many players I could justify putting on that list.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Olsen, Jones, Youngblood, Faulk & Slater.

Cannot leave Olsen off the list. 14 time Pro-Bowler, nearly twice any other Ram player. 5 time All-Pro. NFC Defensive Player of the year four times. etc.

Was most torn on Warner who helped lead us to a super Bowl victory, and Dickerson, the best pure runner we've ever had. but both spent as many or more seasons with other teams than with the Rams.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice list lunchbox BUT there will be no circumventing of the rules by adding a 5th player!! LOL! Unless you want me to send you in to see the principle, the infamous Malcom, I mean Mr X!!!

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Olsen, Jones, Dickerson, and Youngblood-LA

Faulk, Warner, Bruce, and Rodney Harrison-StL

Just kidding on Harrison, injuries aren't funny my bad.

Faulk, Warner, Bruce, and Big O.-StL

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Olsen, Jones, Dickerson, and Youngblood-LA

Faulk, Warner, Bruce, and Rodney Harrison-StL

Just kidding on Harrison, injuries aren't funny my bad.

Faulk, Warner, Bruce, and Big O.-StL

WTF is this??? You cheatin SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE TO A CUSTOMER MY FRIEND!!! :ROFLMAO:

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
WTF is this??? You cheatin SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE TO A CUSTOMER MY FRIEND!!! :ROFLMAO:
Started lovin' the Rams in '95.

My Ram knowledge prior to that was NFL fan in general. I don't know as much as many of you about the LA Rams so I broke it up.

What the hell this storied franchise has enough for many Rushmores.

GO RAMS!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So I read the topic header and it said "off season game you've been waiting for" so I logged in with great anticipation.......and there is no vagina. Not a single one to be found in the entire thread.

I'd like to speak to the manager about this!

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
This is an almost impossible question to answer, given the rich history of the franchise, but in the end I'd have to go along with the same quartet RFIP has nominated in the opening post.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
So I read the topic header and it said "off season game you've been waiting for" so I logged in with great anticipation.......and there is no vagina. Not a single one to be found in the entire thread.

I'd like to speak to the manager about this!
Well now that you're here.:sneaky: