OK "The" off-season game you've all been waiting for has arrived!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
honestly, I don't understand one word of your post...and I read it three times now!

I was having some fun with the fact that you used "your" (possessive form of you) rather than "you're" (contraction of you are), and thus that you were talking about a "just (or good) homophobic" as a possession.

I have a strange sense of humor. You'll likely get used to it. Or murder me in my sleep. ;)

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Brian Leonard

One of my pet peeves is that I maintain that Brian Leonard was not a BAD pick, but Scott Linehan ruined him trying to make him into things he wasn't rather than using him as what he was. He did the same to Adam Carriker, who WAS a bad pick. ;)

In my nightmares, I imagine Linehan trying to constantly change Tavon Austin, demanding that he gain and lose weight on a whim.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was having some fun with the fact that you used "your" (possessive form of you) rather than "you're" (contraction of you are), and thus that you were talking about a "just (or good) homophobic" as a possession. <Greeeat, not bad enough my wife teaches English (well, used to, now it's 4th grade!) and now a grammar expert infiltrates the board!

I have a strange sense of humor. You'll likely get used to it. Or murder me in my sleep. ;)
<Thinking the latter here...:LOL:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
One of my pet peeves is that I maintain that Brian Leonard was not a BAD pick, but Scott Linehan ruined him trying to make him into things he wasn't rather than using him as what he was. He did the same to Adam Carriker, who WAS a bad pick. ;)

In my nightmares, I imagine Linehan trying to constantly change Tavon Austin, demanding that he gain and lose weight on a whim.

I'm not sure about that. We spent a 2nd rd pick on an undersized FB. The only thing he did was that Leonard Leap.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm not sure about that. We spent a 2nd rd pick on an undersized FB. The only thing he did was that Leonard Leap.
Schiano revived his career in Tampa but got him for what we should have,nothing, shoulda been an UDFA.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I would have used him as an RB/FB hybrid or maybe as an H-back like we do in our current system.

Maybe it would have worked. Maybe it wouldn't. Trying to force him to become Mike Alstott, then trying to force him to become a traditional FB was doomed from the start though.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Pretty damn hard to pick the 4th after Youngblood, Olsen & Deacon.

For me that last slot is a tough competition between Slater, Faulk, Warner & Dickerson. Ultimately I say Faulk 'cause we won a Lombardi under his stewardship, and I don't see how we could have gotten there without him. Hence, final vote was..

Youngblood, Olsen, Deacon & Faulk