Ok, I'm jumping ship...Go Seahawks!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
...for one week only! Go Seattle, beat the Redskins!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh. Not sure I can do it. I live in Redskin Nation, and have to admit that I am happy to see them do well after so many crappy seasons. At this point, the best pick we can get is 21 right? Why do they have to be good THIS fast?? DAMNIT!! I swear the football gods like to pee on Rams fans.....

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I have faith that we can draft well now. The difference between 21 and 28 say isn't big enough for me to root for the Seahawks. They need to lose ASAP.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ScotsRam said:
I have faith that we can draft well now. The difference between 21 and 28 say isn't big enough for me to root for the Seahawks. They need to lose ASAP.

This^^^ BIG time THIS

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Sum1BTRthnU said:
...for one week only! Go Seattle, beat the Redskins!!!

You sir are quite mad.

Never can support Seahags, whiners, cheatriots.

Go skins.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll take one for the team and root Seahawks next week only.

Rams need the best draft choices possible.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Go ahead, cast your stones.

I want the NFC West represented in the Superbowl.

Imagine, NFC Worst two years ago to NFC best, now?

Also, imagine what a shot in the arm it would be for a young Rams team knowing the beat the team that went on to win the Superbowl.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't root for either the 9ers or the Seahawks to win the whole thing, but I have no problem rooting for them to represent out division deep, especially after this season in which the Rams played both teams very tough. It will speak volumes to where the Rams are at and to where they are going.

Why are the Redskins good so fast? Because they had a lot of talent before they drafted RG3 and continued to add talent around him. Remember, they were only picking No.2 overall because we gave them that pick.

The talent value from no. 21-28 isn't much different, but the trade value might be.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
GcBean said:
Starbucks gives me stinky farts.

And they charge you a fortune. My local store still knows my order before I ask for it tho. Globalisation is a delicious bitch.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I must be in the minority here. I sorta "zone out" if our Rams are not in it so yea I've been zoning since 2003 but but but 2013 guaran-fuckin-tee WE make it in. Yes I watch both the NFC and AFC playoffs but truly don't give a fuck on the outcome although I do favor the NFC in the SB. However if the Seafucks or Ass Whiners happen to make it no thanks. :twisted:

I will always bleed navy blue and gold errrr I mean royal blue and tangy yellow..have and always will be loyal to the now "throwback" colors.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Nope not gonna do that! A couple spots higher picking in the 1st round just isn't worth it. Now I do want the Redskins to lose the next week.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's just not in me, Sum. Sorry bro.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Let me put it this way. You know that look that was on Carrol's face in the first half yesterday? I want to see that for 3 hours on Sunday.

Regardless, all those pundits out there pushing Wilson and RG3 now have to make a choice. Only one of them goes on. That's a win-win either way.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nah.

I'm ignoring media hype and hoping the Redskins wins.

The weeks when Seattle was scoring 50 points pissed me off to no end. They aren't THAT good.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
A ship jumper? I don't have no ship jumpers in my pocket. Grill em RAMPAGE!

Attachments

• um2pm.jpg
    um2pm.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 207

RamsNation

Rookie
I want the Redskins to win because I want the best possible pick,unfortunately at this point best case it's the 21st pick =(.Who the hell thought they would make the playoffs when we traded??Not me lol,I was hoping for a top 5-10 pick from them,and when they were 3-6 I thought for sure it would be and now look 7 in a row!!Ugh,hate to say this but go Hawks.