Ok, I'm jumping ship...Go Seahawks!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I want the Seahawks to win becuz it
a. we get the better draft choice
2. they get a worse draft choice so it improves us both ways
I will put my heart aside for the greater good, but I will say Quix made a great point about the schadenfreude one can get from Carrols pain.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
BTW since we are talking about an NFC west rival ,kudos to the Bidwells on firing the best coach they've had since Don Coryell,some things never change :rofl:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thordaddy said:
BTW since we are talking about an NFC west rival ,kudos to the Bidwells on firing the best coach they've had since Don Coryell,some things never change :rofl:

:lmao:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
CGI_Ram said:
Thordaddy said:

:lmao:
It NOW appears they are poised to hire Andy Reid in order to resurect the career of Kevin Kolb,Reid is a good coach and Kolb has skill, but somehow if HE benches Kolb AGAIN in another city it would say it all.
If Kolb is the Bidwells reason for hiring Reid it's an even greater indication of their incompetence, they will throw money at him ,but if Kold is a pre-existing requirement,dumb,dumb,dumb.
I hope they sign Vick,we'd have three running Qb's in the division so we could game plan similarly for all three opponents and we'd have the only pocket passer in the division,which IMO IS the kind of Qb that wins the SB, my bet is Denver or NE wins it.

nittany ram

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
I'm rooting for the worlds largest sinkhole to appear under that stadium.

This.

But if a sinkhole large enough to consume the entire stadium is too much to ask can we at least have a little one open up beneath Pete Carroll?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This thread seems to be lacking Pete Carroll love.

How can you not love this?

ScreenShot2013-01-02at103535AM_zps1ff4e538.png

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
nittany ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

This.

But if a sinkhole large enough to consume the entire stadium is too much to ask can we at least have a little one open up beneath Pete Carroll?

Ah just push 'em over the fiscal cliff, it is in Washington ya know :tooth:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
nittany ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

This.

There's a scene in the movie, Money Pit, where Tom Hanks steps into a carpet covered hole in the floor and gets stuck there for hours. Would that work?

nittany ram

Rookie
Ram Quixote said:
nittany ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

This.

There's a scene in the movie, Money Pit, where Tom Hanks steps into a carpet covered hole in the floor and gets stuck there for hours. Would that work?

Replace 'hours' with 'infinity' and we have a deal.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
CGI_Ram said:
This thread seems to be lacking Pete Carroll love.

How can you not love this?

ScreenShot2013-01-02at103535AM_zps1ff4e538.png

Aawwwww there he is in happy mode.

The remaining 99.999% of the time he is in whining whinge mode.

What a sour idiot.