Official Training Camp Thread - Day 6!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They think GR has the size and athleticism to be the next Walter Jones, and that early reports are that he's killing it at camp.
He's lost 15 pounds according to Snead. He looks like he's lost 50! 315 pounds and solid as a rock, DAMN!!:D

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
@CGI_Ram , and @-X- , Snead said B. Quick landed on the football, which injured the shoulder, per our earlier discussion in another thread.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Snead on Tavon: Height of Foles will help him, and he is being moved to outside, from previous slot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@CGI_Ram , and @-X- , Snead said B. Quick landed on the football, which injured the shoulder, per our earlier discussion in another thread.
Too bad he didn't play for the Patriots, because then it wouldn't have hurt as much.

Badumtss.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Projected NFLN RB Depth Chart:

Gurley, Mason, Brown, Cunningham, Franks, Pead, Laskey, Reynolds, Watts
I don't see Brown beating out Cunningham for that #3 RB spot! .. As far as Week #1 goes!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'm watching it now, and #77, who we think is Battle, and he's big, was just running next to G. Rob, who dwarfed him. Starting 5 was OLT Robinson, OLG Saffold, C B. Jones, ORG J. Brown. and ORT R. Havenstein.
Yes, I've just confirmed on my cheatsheet that's who it is. He is damn impressive in person...the biggest dude among a group of monsters.

I'll try to figure out how to get this thing scanned for you guys.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snead on Tavon: Height of Foles will help him, and he is being moved to outside, from previous slot.

I love it. Hopefully, it'll mean Bailey in the slot. I think Bailey is a better fit in that role. And I think Tavon is a more dangerous player on the outside...more often than not. There will be plays where having him in the slot helps but I think the outside suits him more.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I love it. Hopefully, it'll mean Bailey in the slot. I think Bailey is a better fit in that role. And I think Tavon is a more dangerous player on the outside...more often than not. There will be plays where having him in the slot helps but I think the outside suits him more.
I like it too. It actually gives him more space, and how would you deal with him on a delayed drag, or any type of motion, twins, or trips? That will help him get a clean release.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like it too. It actually gives him more space, and how would you deal with him on a delayed drag, or any type of motion, twins, or trips? That will help him get a clean release.

Plus, Foles tore it up with DeSean Jackson in 2013. Might mean good things for Tavon. One can hope.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm watching it now, and #77, who we think is Battle, and he's big, was just running next to G. Rob, who dwarfed him. Starting 5 was OLT Robinson, OLG Saffold, C B. Jones, ORG J. Brown. and ORT R. Havenstein.

It's definitely Battle.