OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
3dc71f2656a49528e08a960875aa9d37.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Im not shocked by the Rams patience. Some teams have 50+ mill in cap space and are bound to way over spend. Im all for them being smart about their approach in FA this year. That being said, I would really like some help at WR but the $$$ that was paid to Garcon is CRAZY and completely unwarranted...

I haven't heard anything about the number of $s for Garcon... What have I missed...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't heard anything about the number of $s for Garcon... What have I missed...

The rumor is that Garcon's first year cap hit is $16 million. But I wouldn't really worry about that until I see the entirety of the deal.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Appearing on NFL Network Wednesday evening, reporter Mike Silver said it was his belief Redskins franchise player Kirk Cousins wants "no part" of Washington, and would like to be in San Francisco.

As the sides fail to make anything resembling progress in long-term talks, the Cousins/49ers rumors refuse to die. Not even San Francisco's Wednesday signing of Brian Hoyer has slowed the talk. The well seems poisoned enough to no longer be drinkable for Cousins in the nation's capital. 2017 is threatening to go off the rails for coach Jay Gruden.

Source: Marc Sessler on Twitter
Mar 8 - 7:01 PM

A55VA6

Legend
Ok so.... Rams official instagram account commented "Sup" to DeSean Jackson on his most recent picture on Instagram.

Could that mean...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Who's a bargain? Seems like it's our year-after-year strategy to get outbid by every other team because they "overpaid" for talent, meanwhile we wait for the no-name bargain guys who visit other places first and never quite make it to Rams Park..Then we hear "We are building through the draft anyway." Or, we get a million rookie FA's to see if any of them rise to the level of special teamers......:rant:

Big name free agents rarely pay off. Jared Cook was one of our big money splashes, for instance.

I prefer the Dom Easley kind of signings myself.

WestCoastRam

Legend
For what it's worth, that's adobe style roofing. That's a northern California thing but you see it in southern California too.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Man... wtf.

I really thought we'd get ATLEAST ONE OF the redskins receivers.

Tampa? Barf.
49ers? BARRRRRF (and I hear KS is a egotistical douche too... I mean that in the nicest way possible... we'll see)