Official Rams Cuts and Practice Squad Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Damn. I was really hoping Natson would go to the practice squad. I think he will be a returner somewhere in the league.

I think they released Natson early to give him a better chance to make a squad. He’s already a better returner than many teams have.

Class move.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see Khadarel Hodge has made it to this point. I wonder if Rams will wait till last second to announce Reynolds to IR and Keep Hodge active. Then when Reynolds is healthy try and slip Hodge onto practice squad. (you can do that right?)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see Khadarel Hodge has made it to this point. I wonder if Rams will wait till last second to announce Reynolds to IR and Keep Hodge active. Then when Reynolds is healthy try and slip Hodge onto practice squad. (you can do that right?)
He's got a long way to go....
I imagine he'd be one of last cuts, he was fun to watch this PS in what was an otherwise dreadful offense. Kelly was fun too

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Los Angeles Rams Mobile: Rams Continue Friday Cuts https://www.therams.com/_mobileview/news/rams-continue-friday-cuts

The latest round of cuts includes:

Waived, No Recall

Bryant, Omarius (DT - Western Kentucky)

Clements, Chunky (DT - Illinois)

Eldrenkamp, Jake (C - Washington)

Hyeamang, Lord (DT - Columbia)

Kolone, Jeremiah (G - San Jose State)

Martin, Marcus (DE - Slippery Rock)

Mikell, Curtis (DB - Southern Mississippi)

Murphy, McKay (DT - Weber State)

Neary, Aaron (C - Eastern Washington)

Nixon, Taurean (DB - Tulane)

Scales, Tegray (LB - Indiana)

Womac, Brian (DE - Rice)

The team has now trimmed its roster by 24 names, moving closer and closer to the 53-man lineup that will head to Oakland for Monday Night Football in Week 1.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope that Scales makes it to the practice squad. He has potential.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hear what you all are saying but my two cents says he is not signed to the PS.

So let it be written, so let it be done. VRF 2018

I hope you're wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me either way.