Official Rams Cuts and Practice Squad Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure he was. I know he was on a couple PS's before coming over to us and joining our PS the first year.
Nope we signed him off of Miami practice squad which requires him to be on the 53 man. He caught a bunch of passes his first year and never looked back

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I believe I have the answer to the practice squad trivia question, if anyone else hasn't answered correctly first.

It's Mark Bulger, who was on the Rams' practice squad late in the 2000 season.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Kind of surprised only one OLine and I don't remember him playing tackle.
I don’t think Lucas, or Williams are PS available, and find a team that has too many good OT’s. Just a tough one, unless we take a chance on another Lucas type, which I am totally OK with.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I believe I have the answer to the practice squad trivia question, if anyone else hasn't answered correctly first.

Winner.

Also, little known fact, Bulger started 6-0 in his career. And was 26-10 going into 2005.

Obviously we all know what happened after that.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Winner chicken dinner.

Bulger is certainly a better answer to this question than either Longacre, Brown, or Fox (though props to Old School for finding them.)

Side note: checking Bulger’s wiki, I see he married a woman named Mavis Armbuster. Seems an odd choice for a QB to marry an Armbuster.

Ok, so technically it’s spelled “Armbruster”, but still... :unsure:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
How did that happen? I've never been to the betting exchange. Whoever put it there did it without telling me. I guess its possible to make wagers with other peoples ROD $$.

My wager was made in the OL thread. I'll go back and find it, and the post where So Ram accepted for 10,000 ROD $$.

I was going to PM flv on how to transfer, but then I read this.
I could not figure it out ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

The icons never came up or I’m to dumb to figure it out.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
No Problem So Ram. Its only play money. Don't fret about it. We're good.:grouphug:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Kromer got his back up center& LG back. Aaron Neary has returned to the Rams PS. OG Kolone headed for WWC resort.
Where beer, tequila, and whiskey flows freely. Where you can sit on the beach, under an umbrella with a drink in your hand. Then lay back and watch the bathing beauties as they stroll by. Whoops! Wrong resort.