Official Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gotta give all the AZ fans props for eating crow in @RamzFanz thread over on their site. They're calling for the mods to unban him so he can rub it in their faces for calling how the game would go.

Link please?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Gotta give all the AZ fans props for eating crow in @RamzFanz thread over on their site. They're calling for the mods to unban him so he can rub it in their faces for calling how the game would go.

Dude, that just made my day!

A humble Cards fan is our friend. They went Seahawks there for a minute, but I trust they are now back to earth and race us to the top!

SCREW the Hawks and Niners!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vent thread be all "Man, I gotta hide my face in shame this week". Great great win! Wow!

TheBunk

Rookie
Tavon is a different player this year. He made something out of nothing at least 3 or 4 times today. Foles made an amazing throw on both the Stedman TD and the second Tavon TD. Foles had an amazing second half after a bad first half. I like that. Shows toughness.

But yea, in the first 3 games, I thought Tavon was consistently our best threat. He finally got a chance to show it on the stat sheet today.

And Todd Gurley...that's what I expected to see. He's an amazing talent. Has patience and vision along with breakaway speed and doesn't go down easy. He's going to be a special player.
Tavon is going to benefit from Gurley and Gurley is going to benefit from Tavon. Defenses are going to struggle to lock in on one.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Still think the best thing in this game was the 3 scores of 3 turnovers. and they all came before our offense started rolling. with this defense, scoring off turnovers is a MUST, no matter how bad the O is playing

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Could be nothing but seems like the OL blocked better for Gurley :)
His vision at the end was awesome. If he can gash a top 10 defense like this oh baby!

Maybe this is the game the entire OL, RB's and everyone gets the train rolling!

So happy. Nobody gave us a chance to win and they got ONE, I repeat ONE TD.
Hells yeah baby!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Best part of game was walking out with cardinals fans whining about the officiating costing them a chance to win. Classic stuff! I just kept walking and smiling.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Best part of game was walking out with cardinals fans whining about the officiating costing them a chance to win. Classic stuff! I just kept walking and smiling.

Should of told them to watch the last two years of Rams games with you :)

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
There was a time I used to scream "God! Turley!!!"
I'd yell it in anger after a stupid penalty...

Today I screamed "Todd Gurley!!!"
It was out of pure joy.....

The Gurley era began today.
10/4/15.
LOL!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tavon is going to benefit from Gurley and Gurley is going to benefit from Tavon. Defenses are going to struggle to lock in on one.

Agreed. When Gurley forces teams to allow us to throw deep, Tavon will benefit. But man, Tavon can make cuts that no human should be able to make. It's why those jet sweeps cannot be defended. Even when you contain it, he makes an unreal cut up-field and picks up 10 yards.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Props to the entire D! Amazing holding AZ to all those FGs in the redzone despite the fact that they were on the field most of the first half due to all the 3 and outs by the O. Palmer got happy feet after getting hit early. And if I told you our D had 4 sacks would you guess the guys would be TJ, Long, JL, and Joyner? Also big ups to the O for coming up with big drives when we needed to respond to AZ, much like the Seattle game.

My individual recognitions:

-Foles: Amazing game considering how much he got hit early. He was in total control and stood in and made some great balls most notably the deep ball to Tavon, TD and 3rd down throws to Steddy, and the pump fake TD on the all-out blitz on 3rd in the RZ.

-Gurley: Tough sledding early on, but when the OL opened holes for him we saw the reasons why we grabbed him at #10. His vision, power, and smarts were on full display, highlighted by him falling in bounds on 3 runs on the final drive to ice the game.

-Tavon: One of the best games, receiving-wise, in his career. Got deep several times and had 2 key TDs, both on 3rd downs. He's imo the fastest player in the NFL and is a difference maker when given even the smallest crease.

-JL: All over the field and his audible battle vs Carson Palmer on 3rd downs in the RZ led to keys stops that forced FGs. He looked great blitzing as well and his sack nearly iced the game if the fumble had been recovered.

-Jenks: Set the tone with his physicality lowered the boom on several guys and taking on Veldeer in the RZ to allow Tree to make a great tackle. His coverage was solid and his pick was AMAZING.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Absolutely love the way Cignetti used tavon and gurley together in the run game.
The threat of tavon on the jet sweep action and gurley coming underneath on the counter.
That is going to be a deadly series if we continue to use it.Makes defense stay honest when
you have such a big play double threat like that.The trips or bunch set really looked good as well.(love me some Baily ) I have been impressed with Cigs creativity.you could see it even when we were struggling.

Last edited:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
What made it even better for me, was watching the game in a bar in AZ that was full of Cards fans, hahahahahha.