Official Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What? No vent thread? :pillowfight::grouphug:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
...and he was all ours. Best thing that happened to the Rams since...well I don't like to talk badly of those who are no longer with us.

why the hell not? talking bad about them is the only good this all those years of bad players has brought us fans

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Two emotions:
1. For the team, myself and all Rams fans...
chffd.gif

2. Dear Bruce...
758b83d7d26614e0000429e3bd38b207.gif

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D started off like a beast and seemed to tire a little as the game went....but that's what the O is for and they seemed to find their legs in the 2nd half(definitely with the run blocking).

I especially like how you could see our OC make adjustments as the game went along.

Like how they finally tried using Tavon on deeper routes.

Good for Tavon for showing his improved route running.

Gurley doesn't go down easy.

O-line wasn't too bad for pass-pro. They sucked at run blocking in the first half but really picked it up in the 2nd.

Love those bunch formations.

Love having a FB(finally!) in there. KEEP DOING IT

Foles, great game and I LOVE LOVE that we finally have a QB that will use the pump fake. That TD to Tavon happened because of the pump fake and the great catch by Tavon.
Pretty much sums it up for me.

Hard fought game... the team came through when they had to... and some of the players we hoped would break through, did (Austin).

Gurley was a huge surprise for me. Not that I didn't believe he would eventually make an impact... but his first real game? Very impressive.

Rams got a few calls go their way for a change too.

Strong, gritty performance! Onto Green Bay!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
His Football smarts seem on the same level, as dare I say, Marshall Faulk's!!:D
Now, now, now......The kid has shown he's got a good head on him.....but Dave....... let's not put too much pressure on him just yet. Marshall was a regular Norman Einstein..........

lockdnram21

Legend
Gurley= next Superstar Running back
Austin=Star
Jenkins=elite cb

To go along with our superstar D line.
The o line even was looking better as game went on. Hopefully this is boost they needed.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I said this in the chat but will repeat here: We never trailed in that game but it sure didn't feel like it.

That was a heart attack all the way up to and including the last play of the game. D was fantastic with some great defensive stands and no TDs allowed. Some great catches by sted and tavon...and a world class celebration to boot! And, Gurley had his coming out party! What a game...What a win!

That one was delicious.

Hey Code Monkey, remember draft night i told you we would all love the Gurley Pick!!! watched that dude in college knew he was the truth!!!
:yess::sneaky:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He pretends to be many things.
A fan of players... mainly QBs... still defending Bradford... fiercely defended Warner, even during his tough stretch in NY.

Players come and go... the horns remain!

FOLLOW THE HORNS!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Great game. This team still has a looooooong way to go though. The turnovers were the difference in this game. The real test will be seeing what team shows up again next week. Another championship opponent, and this time OUTSIDE of the division. Do they really want to be considered a championship team themselves? Do they want to continue to be the inconsistent "giant killers"? We'll see.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Good job boys!! I heard a lot of grief from a GridBirds neighbor this past week. His overwhelming silence last night and this morning was joyous...

....for me!

Rams are 2-0 against the two "best" teams in the NFCW! Gotta love that!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hey Code Monkey, remember draft night i told you we would all love the Gurley Pick!!! watched that dude in college knew he was the truth!!!
:yess::sneaky:
Yes I do. I was confused by the pick at the time but you were loving it. I'm coming around... :)

He's a fun guy to watch...He can cover some serious ground in a hurry.

I just hope that our OL gels sooner than later to give him better lanes in the middle.

I wonder if there is any thought to putting him in as KR.