Official "Positives" Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
One big positive there's this

FB_IMG_1444666286371.jpg

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Run blocking after Saffold went down
The defensive game plan was better than I thought it would be: 17 points in GB is very good.
Defense in general
Gurley= Near Dickerson level. I have watched 3 games from 1983, and Gurley in 5-6 games may be as good.
It still seems like Gurley isn't hitting a 5th gear (he was 4.35/40 per Georgia teammates); Gurley looks better than Bettis,
and he is faster and slightly better feet, imo.
TruJo: another great pick
Jamon Brown Run blocking
GRob run blocking against linebackers.
Nick Foles in the locker room
Ram D played a very good game, without Alec O, and without Donald and Quinn being stars. The Whole D is coming together.
Mark Barron is an integral and valuable man on this D. He is a starter for me, and a must to resign.
Gurely
Gurley
Gurley
and more Gurley.
Heresy, I know, but I prefer a healthy Gurley to Faulk for THIS offense.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I prefer a healthy Gurley to Faulk for THIS offense.

I don't think I'm on board that bandwagon yet. Faulk's pass blocking alone was worth more than most RBs total skill set. Not to mention he'd be the best WR we'd have.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Oh, Tavon has 5 TD's this year, I think. HE is a player....and I think we will see more successful bombs like we did against AZ (the 47 yarder).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Gurley and the running game (oh yeah, that includes Oline.....)

The return of man to man coverage...where have you been? I bet with more practice, it'll get a lot better.

Great Run defense!

Hekker is tha man! Could he really play QB?

Brian Quick should start in 2 weeks...I think Britt got hurt...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We left 23 points on the board and gave them 7. In a perfect world, we win that game 33-14. Three missed field goals and 2 end zone picks. That's a huge swing. Last year we would have lost that game 40-10. This team is different. Certainly playoff caliber. Oh, and Tavon is on pace for 16 total touchdowns. Gurley is on pace for 1,900 yards :boxing:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Making lemonade from lemons, I thought the Loss of Ogletree was gonna haunt the heck out of us. Glad to see that it didnt.
Although I wish he was on the field....

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
We left 23 points on the board and gave them 7. In a perfect world, we win that game 33-14. Three missed field goals and 2 end zone picks. That's a huge swing. Last year we would have lost that game 40-10. This team is different. Certainly playoff caliber. Oh, and Tavon is on pace for 16 total touchdowns.

You beat me to it. Even without two touchdowns on the int drives, 5 field goals and it's 25-24. But this team showed up and didn't quit. Didn't like the loss, but loved the spirit. Now, if the o-line can gel together as a unit...