Official 2018 Los Angeles Rams schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Odd the Rams are playing the Raiders in preseason and the regular season week 1.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Current SB odds at Bovada. Also the early line is the Rams 1.5 point favorite week 1 @Oakland.

upload_2018-4-19_17-55-37.png

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Only West Coast and Denver for the first half of the season. Only potential cold weather game is Chicago in early December.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
ESPN reviewed the schedule, predicted losses to the Packers, Saints, Bears & 49ers. 12-4.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm lookin at going to the viking game and will be at the seattle game in LA. The viking game is the day before my birthday so I think I can swing it.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Two TRaider games and one against the San Marcos Sparkies, Fight for LA going to be getting deader than dead.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
5 prime time games, no London game, and only 2 early Sunday games? Dream schedule for an east coast fan like myself

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Meh. I’m okay with it. I hate hate hate the Monday night opener. And the three home, then three away really sucks. But I think our team is so good it won’t even matter.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Called it a letdown game,

Even worse!

If I was on that panel and someone said that, I'd say, so now we're calling trap games, which are almost always bs anyway, 7 months in advance? How did you get in this show?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Only West Coast and Denver for the first half of the season. Only potential cold weather game is Chicago in early December.
I think Denver CAN be a cold game. So can Oct. Shehag game. The Bears too. I love that we have 5 PT games! We will be at 3 of them. Already making reservations for Mex City

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This season blows when it comes to me making a game. :wtf: Oh well, that's why I get the Sunday Ticket.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
ESPN reviewed the schedule, predicted losses to the Packers, Saints, Bears & 49ers. 12-4.
Everybody on the 9er hype train to 8 and 8
Really wanted the The Charger on the road.
Like an extra home game with no travel.
Like they would put the LA against LA in that little stadium. I would have bought Charger season tickets just to sell those seat for that game.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It's very possible, young up and coming team and QB and it's a second road game in a row after the bye.

I'm more worried about the Detroit game off the bye.

The rams may stay in the area since its only a 4 hours drive from detroit to Chicago.

Regardless, I understand that the bears are optimistically considered up and coming, but the talent level isnt even close so the only way the rams could lose is if the team gets too lax mentally, which mcvay will not let happen.