Off the bandwagon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Great thoughtful writing and different perspectives.

ROD will miss your contribution. Who knows this might start a lucky trend when Goff starts next week against the Jets and the Rams offense will awaken like it's 1999.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I understand leaving for you and the family and all...but I'm going to seriously miss you.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I got on this bandwagon back in the 70's , and I ain't never getting off

Rams_Shirt7a.jpg

Yeah i personally think we should lock this thread and start another one called

ON THE BANDWAGON FOR LIFE

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To all that are wishing X well wishes:
If you liked what he said and how he put things, consider emulating him.

I have been trying and will continue to do that... just a thought.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
To all that are wishing X well wishes:
If you liked what he said and how he put things, consider emulating him.

I have been trying and will continue to do that... just a thought.

By emulate do you mean this below? Cause i don't understand how exactly to emulate another man's desire not to be the guy he says he's becoming.

"I've realized my struggle stems from continuously trying to make people see things through my lens, and that's not only selfish, but also presumptuous. And by pushing that on you, constantly, and without invite, it's making me become the guy I don't wanna be when you push back."

Maybe it's a better idea to just appreciate -X- for what he's accomplished and hope for a swift return instead of trying to emulate or franchise his vibe.

There are many many awesome members on this board and we have the bests Mods on the fucking planet. If I'm emulsting anyone it's the guys and gals who are here rain or shine

Anyway not trying to take this sideways, i know what you're actually trying to say, but i don't believe you're actually realizing what he's actually saying

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By emulate do you mean this below? Cause i don't understand how exactly to emulate another man's desire not to be the guy he says he's becoming.

"I've realized my struggle stems from continuously trying to make people see things through my lens, and that's not only selfish, but also presumptuous. And by pushing that on you, constantly, and without invite, it's making me become the guy I don't wanna be when you push back."

Maybe it's a better idea to just appreciate -X- for what he's accomplished and hope for a swift return instead of trying to emulate or franchise his vibe.

There are many many awesome members on this board and we have the bests Mods on the freaking planet. If I'm emulsting anyone it's the guys and gals who are here rain or shine

Anyway not trying to take this sideways, i know what you're actually trying to say, but i don't believe you're actually realizing what he's actually saying
If you know what I mean, then do whatever you feel you need to... the last few weeks are what the man was talking about (I believe)... there's a ton more prior to that to emulate.

NM

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In an epiphany of sorts, I've realized my struggle stems from continuously trying to make people see things through my lens, and that's not only selfish, but also presumptuous. And by pushing that on you, constantly, and without invite, it's making me become the guy I don't wanna be when you push back.

So the xman realised he was turning into the forum equivalent of a born again Christian? Time to hit the booze and some women.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I was speaking for myself in my comment about board participation as a vent outlet. Ram lock.

I thought that was obvious.
Not his fault.only hears mumbles on account of where his head is.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
See you soon Brother.
You can change your mind anytime. Being a Ram fan is a tough addiction to break. Maybe a little time off to recharge is healthy, though.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Paulie
vidsbyx@gmail.com - if you wanna be pen pals. :shades:
Love ya Xman,but you should have not given out your email address.
now some crazy person may send you a picture of his nuts everyday.
you know dress'em up in shiney things or go buy a bedazzler and just
really get creative.wouldn't that be crazy.what kind of lunatic whould do some
shit like that??Anyways here is my picture in case ya get to missin me

stock-photo-closeup-portrait-of-elderly-mad-looking-crazy-desperate-old-man-going-insane-laughing-159320207.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You'll come back when Jared gets his first start and kills it. :D

Good things are still ahead man, just gonna be under a new regime. It's time for a new chapter for this team, there are some good pieces in place and we're not that far off.

I had planned to post that this morning but had to go, I was running late due to a particular issue with my girlie. Something had come up.

So here it is again for @-X-

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Love ya Xman,but you should have not given out your email address.
now some crazy person may send you a picture of his nuts everyday.
you know dress'em up in shiney things or go buy a bedazzler and just
really get creative.
wouldn't that be crazy.what kind of lunatic whould do some
crap like that??Anyways here is my picture in case ya get to missin me

stock-photo-closeup-portrait-of-elderly-mad-looking-crazy-desperate-old-man-going-insane-laughing-159320207.jpg

OK I did that since it seemed like a good idea.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, hell, that is a form of therapy for me. I thought maybe I was the only one feeling a lot like that. See you soon dude( If I still am on the internet after this week). Like your quote, all we have is hope sometimes around here and that is going to pay off, maybe at the Jets this week.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Dude, It won't be the same without you and I will miss you but I understand the reasoning behind your action. It has gotten too difficult to remain positive under the circumstances and I am thinking of taking a break to examine my fan hood of the Rams.

I will always love ROD and the people on here though!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm just off the message board circuit until such a time that the team is doing much better, and then maybe I'll jump back on if or when that time comes. Just gonna fly solo for a while.

peace.gif

Paulie
vidsbyx@gmail.com - if you wanna be pen pals. :shades:

IS THIS A FREAKING APRIL FOOLS JOKE 8 GAMES INTO THE SEASON?

Mr. -X- aka The OG RODfather, is taking a much needed timeout wrapped up in temporary farewell ribbons for various mentioned reasons of which, I will respect.

The ROD forum has the widest range of Rams fans from all walks of life and no matter how bad the banter or the negative energy from some posts can get, this forum will be around as long as there is an NFL helmet sporting Rams horns in it.

I get the reasons for the needed break and too much time spent, but top 10 posters are not allowed to cut bait for long periods of time. Hey -X-, have you not read the ROD fine print in the first original new joining members policy?

According to my copy and (I'm still a fairly new member) it was required to be agreed to and sworn under oath by all of the original founders and or the main dude who created it.

It clearly states if you have your glasses on @-X-... Section16.w10: original founders and early joining members in the beginning conception from the onset of the ROD forum, are never allowed to take any long term vacations during the middle portion of any NFL season. This policy agreement can only be Trumped if there is a family emergency of epic proportions.

Section 16.w11: Other than this specific type of family reason, such a leave of absence must be approved by a board vote from a panel of 16 specially selected members. This vote will be taken in the private message portion of ROD and one of the Staff members will alert the chosen members in private to cast their vote within 72 hours of the request by the leaving member. If this agreement is not upheld all the ROD cash from this member will be revoked along with other very specific and severe penalties to follow.

Maybe I need to get a lawyer involved? Anyway for now, I will let the current Staff prepare the voting process and wait for the next available update..... :cool:

photo.jpg