Off the bandwagon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
So basically what you are saying is you won't let this aggression stand?

Take it easy man - totally get it.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I was rooting for 3 and outs by our offense so that our defense would get back on the field sooner. This thing is off the rails for many of us.

I personally think you posted too much after the summer lay off. It was always a great read. Everything in moderation though. I'm afraid I saw this coming.

Take care of yourself.
Going to miss you dude.
Not sure when this team will be contending....the NFC west is still up for grabs. I'll need to see some Paulie posts dropped in here from time to time or this place won't be this place.

Best,
Eric

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well at least pop in now and then and update a couple of the threads in off topic :grouphug:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Now Fisher is going to get REALLY PISSED, and go on a 3 game Winning streak just to get -X- Back here on the Boards!!:mrburnsevil:
"All My Best wishes Dude!!"

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Be well my friend you are a great "DUDE" with the right intentions.
Unfortunately everyone express's their personal disatisfacion in their way.
Football is entertainment and when that becomes out of balance it is time to reassess. I do it all the time.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't blame you for getting away from the negativity for awhile . Life's too short to be aggravated over something we have no control over . It is what it is . Kick back and have a few cold ones and enjoy life . Hopefully we'll hear from you soon .

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Gonna miss your contributions, X. We all are.

You have a unique blend of knowledge, maturity, and a healthy dose of a sense of humor.

But I can sure understand where you're coming from, man.

Hell, I'm having some similar feelings, myself.

Too many years of tolerating Ram incompetence in so many areas. It does take it's toll on a passionate Ram fan.

Ironically, the board participation allows me to vent more easily. Thank heaven for the boards and the internet.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
But I can sure understand where you're coming from, man.

Too many years of tolerating Ram incompetence in so many areas. It does take it's toll on a passionate Ram fan.

Ironically, the board participation allows me to vent more easily.
Thank heaven for the boards and the internet.

I think that you miss his point.
Comprehensively.

I don't presume to speak for X but the vent litter is what is driving him away....not the Rams play on the field.

IMO

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This board actually makes me feel better, somehow. It reminds me that I'm not alone - that there are others out there who make the Rams their obsession and then get chewed up and spit out just like I do when it all turns tits up.

Plus, there are some hilarious people on this board.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think that you miss his point.
Comprehensively.

I don't presume to speak for X but the vent litter is what is driving him away....not the Rams play on the field.

IMO

I was speaking for myself in my comment about board participation as a vent outlet. Ram lock.

I thought that was obvious.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You'll come back when Jared gets his first start and kills it. :D

Good things are still ahead man, just gonna be under a new regime. It's time for a new chapter for this team, there are some good pieces in place and we're not that far off.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

In all seriousness...
This
Always do what is best for you and your family. I hope you are back soon.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I got on this bandwagon back in the 70's , and I ain't never getting off

Rams_Shirt7a.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like many, totally understand. And like Boston said, always do what's best for you and the family (but you clearly know that).

Enjoy your time off... this place won't be the same... but, like others have said, I have this feeling you'll be back sooner than you thought.

Take care X!

ps. now, if we can get that Prime Time guy to take a sabbatical, we're really onto something! :ROFLMAO:;)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Understand man, at least this group keeps their frustrations tamed. Previous groups I went to (i.e. Ram Nation on Facebook) made it toxic enough for me to want to leave quietly.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And Case Keenum claims another victim...
My thoughts exactly....indirectly of course.

@-X-

gonna miss you man....

feel better...chill...I'll turn up a glass for ya...

Oh yeah...I'll be 50 in a couple of days...so, hand over that $150K in ROD$$$$$$!!!!! No blue font

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
This board is really going to miss your presence and insight. I wish you well fellow ram bro.