OBJ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't know. OBJ will not be kept off the roster by any of the guys you mentioned. He so trustworthy on the field. He catches anything close. He takes the offense to another level. I think it is very much the same affect that miller had on the D. The only thing that would stop the O is a ref crew that swallows their whistles.

Tano

Legend
I figure that one of our receivers will get hurt (not going to name any names ....cough Tutu cough.....) and we will add OBJ to replace that receiver.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tuesday is the player‘s day off. Monday is game follow up and therapy. Tuesday is day off. Wednesday-Friday are main practice days. Saturday is travel/walk through. pretty sure.
Monday is the day off tuesday is the first day back in the building wednesday is the first install day.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as the receivers are healthy there is no room for OBJ on this roster. Too much money/cap would be tied up into 1 group and the Rams are pretty deep at that position. I love OBJ... just don't think it will happen unless Kupp or Robinson gets injured. JMO.

LA1980

UDFA

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
As long as the receivers are healthy there is no room for OBJ on this roster. Too much money/cap would be tied up into 1 group and the Rams are pretty deep at that position. I love OBJ... just don't think it will happen unless Kupp or Robinson gets injured. JMO.
Snead needs to keep his head on a swivel for INTERIOR OL'ers who will make a good fit @ OG or center for this team, NOT another receiver.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1756606-an-inside-look-at-game-week-in-the-nfl

Nope. you can google it a million ways, it always comes back to this. It’s pretty well known. They need Monday’s to have fresh game film reviews and body treatment From the physical game toll. Makes logical sense if you think about it.

However, due to a Thursday night game against Raisers on the 8th - there is no Sunday game for the Rams on the 12th... Maybe that changes the weekly activities a bit...

1662219751534.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1756606-an-inside-look-at-game-week-in-the-nfl

Nope. you can google it a million ways, it always comes back to this. It’s pretty well known. They need Monday’s to have fresh game film reviews and body treatment From the physical game toll. Makes logical sense if you think about it.

I literally said Monday is a day off no practice or game installs. It's also the start of the game week because Monday night games end the week so Tuesday is the first day of the new week.

LA1980

UDFA
I literally said Monday is a day off no practice or game installs. It's also the start of the game week because Monday night games end the week so Tuesday is the first day of the new week.
Haha, it is “literally” one page back if you want to check: “Tuesday is usually the first practice of the week” and then “monday is the day off and Tuesday is the first day back in the building” both of which are demonstrably false. Monday they are back in the building and Tuesday they are off. I even linked 3rd party verification for you. You seem to want to totally reframe things in a bizarre manner. Just take the L and move on, it’s not that important and you are dead wrong. It’s a little embarrassing for you, but you’re just making it worse by digging in.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Personally, I will be thrilled if OBJ returns to the Rams but I am assuming it is all going to depend on the MONEY!!!

LA1980

UDFA
Haha, it is “literally” one page back if you want to check: “Tuesday is usually the first practice of the week” and then “monday is the day off and Tuesday is the first day back in the building” both of which are demonstrably false. Monday they are back in the building and Tuesday they are off. I even linked 3rd party verification for you. You seem to want to totally reframe things in a bizarre manner. Just take the L and move on, it’s not that important and you are dead wrong. It’s a little embarrassing for you, but you’re just making it worse by digging in.
Can we get a referee to call this one way or the other so we can put it to bed and move on my goodness people have short memories (like one page back short). Heh

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Monday is the day off. No practice. Get treatment. See the trainer. You aren't expected to be in the building unless you need treatment.

Understand?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
OBJ is silky smooth with his routes and so strong-handed. He catches everything in his vicinity, seemingly regardless of the degree of difficulty. I'd love him back if the money works.

Even if guys like Jefferson and Atwell can take that next step, they cannot bring what OBJ does, so I do not think their development would necessarily preclude the Rams from offering another contract to Odell.

OBJ can do it all. He can be a game breaker from the slot, on the outside, high-pointing balls as an end-zone threat, serving as a fade threat, dominating on crossing routes, dominating on deep routes, taking a jet sweep to the house, you name it. He also will demand far more respect from opposing defenses in terms of how they scheme. Players like Jefferson and Atwell have their own strengths too, but they will never provide the total like package OBJ does. I was even surprised by his blocking ability and willingness as a supposed diva.

EDIT - My only concern is his effectiveness post-injury. 2 ACL tears in the same knee in less than 1 year, at his age no less, which is young in absolute terms (which I think will help a lot) but getting up there for a WR at the NFL level, is no joke. Will he be the same? If yes, how long will it take for him to return to form and have full confidence in his surgically repaired knee? The money would have to reflect the risk, but I would not bet against him.

LA1980

UDFA
Monday is the day off. No practice. Get treatment. See the trainer. You aren't expected to be in the building unless you need treatment.

Understand?
Okay, usually when people say they will give the last word, they come back, I promise I won’t I’ll end my portion by saying: you crazy.

(they absolutely are expected in the building to review the game film from the day before.)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay, usually when people say they will give the last word, they come back, I promise I won’t I’ll end my portion by saying: you crazy.

(they absolutely are expected in the building to review the game film from the day before.)
I feel like this is a conversation with my 12 year old niece who's arguing with me just for the sake of arguing. Have a wonderful day. Go Rams.