OBJ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dec 13 is a Tuesday. Hmm.

jjab360

Legend
Kupp-Robinson-OBJ would be such an insane trio but I'll believe it when the name is on the dotted line..

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
12/13 so he would have 4 games to get ready for the playoffs at most. No way he could be in football shape until maybe the playoffs???

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Broooo I have such a boner if this stays true
Maybe you can help Loyal get plowed
when gets snowed in.Maybe there will be a coming out party to Celebrate OJB again in a Rams Jersey.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
That 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

oldnotdead

Legend
Yawn....OBJ is good but if this team is healthy it won't happen. I see OBJ going to Buffalo because they will overpay him and give him the multi-year contract he wants. Robinson is their OBJ this year and into the future. With Jefferson, Tutu and McCutcheon, and Harris in the wings, where does OBJ fit? He won't be happy as a #3 WR sharing snaps with Jefferson Tutu, Skowronek, and McCutcheon. I don't see them giving him big money or a long-term contract. It's why he didn't sign their offer.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I certainly hope so! OBJ, Kupp and Robinson (And, Throw in Jefferson and Higbee!) would be a total nightmare for opposing defenses!!

Imagine a 10 set, if you will: Kupp, Robinson, OBJ, and Jefferson on the field at the same time. How does a defense cover all of them?

LA1980

UDFA
Tuesday is usually the first practice of the week.
Tuesday is the player‘s day off. Monday is game follow up and therapy. Tuesday is day off. Wednesday-Friday are main practice days. Saturday is travel/walk through. pretty sure.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think it all depends on how Atwell, Jefferson, and maybe McCutcheon produce on the field.

If one or more of them explode then I would think OBJ becomes unnecessary.

But if all are just so-so then I think OBJ becomes a high priority for the Rams.

Get back to me in late October, IOW.