OBJ traded to Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jesus what a difference a good GM makes. The question for them now is whether Kitchens is ready to tie it all together. We'll see.

Texram

UDFA
I disagree on wether he will get enough balls thrown his way. Mayfield is an innate risk taker. Who better to let your wr go up and get a ball than Odell? I wouldn't want to play them in a two minute drill. Glad he is in the AFC.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Nah, more like good riddance.

source.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Browns on the rise, Steelers on the decline and the Cincinnati Bengals are the new Cleveland Browns.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gettleman is a total stooge. Pompous azzhat who is constantly speaking as though he thinks he knows more than anyone.
All off season long he’s been spewing “we didn’t sign him to a long term deal to trade him”
And he still bows to the altar of Eli Manning.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Man, Manning has to be seriously considering retirement right now.

dang

Legend
I posted the following question in another thread...more appropriate here...

And who are the coaches for the Browns?? I am asking because I have heard of some of the names but don't really know their credentials.

The Browns will give the Rams a run for their money on most talented young roster but we have great coaches. Do the Browns?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, Manning has to be seriously considering retirement right now.
One radio voice stated this is the only way the Giants can possibly get him to retire. Giants are in complete total rebuild mode and Eli is going to get sacked 55 to 80 times with nobody to throw the ball to. Maybe then he walks away.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One radio voice stated this is the only way the Giants can possibly get him to retire. Giants are in complete total rebuild mode and Eli is going to get sacked 55 to 80 times with nobody to throw the ball to. Maybe then he walks away.

That radio guy is an idiot. If they want Eli gone - well, this is the last year of his contract. They can save $17 million in cash by cutting him before March 17. There's no reason to try to con him into retirement.

Nah, OBJ started causing trouble as soon as he signed his extension. That's why they traded him - that and the picks.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I posted the following question in another thread...more appropriate here...

And who are the coaches for the Browns?? I am asking because I have heard of some of the names but don't really know their credentials.

The Browns will give the Rams a run for their money on most talented young roster but we have great coaches. Do the Browns?

Ummmm hate to say it but coaches aside and they have to be given a chance like McVay was if you look at the Browns roster there are actually no holes at all no gaping holes on it and now they are saying they are in on earl Thomas???? Never thought I'd say these words but I'm actually jealous lol.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Mark it down, Browns make the playoffs, maybe win the division. I think they will be that much better.
Pittsburgh got worse, only see Baltimore as being better.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The Browns are still the Browns. Team stacking only works in Call of Duty... Don’t think OBJ will make a difference. He will start smoking weed just to get kicked off the team..