OBJ traded to Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

janthony6

UDFA
According to Cowherd - Giants want 49ers #2 overall pick for him.

I really hope we get Odell. I’d love to trade our 1st and Cooks to get him. Cooks is nice but his routes are limited. He does like 2-3 routes well and isn’t a natural hands catcher.

Odell is way better and is made for LA. I seriously hope McVay does this.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

I really hope we get Odell. I’d love to trade our 1st and Cooks to get him. Cooks is nice but his routes are limited. He does like 2-3 routes well and isn’t a natural hands catcher.

Are you loco? Odell is. And not a team player
Cooks > Odell

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Not wise cap wise. Don’t think it’s happening

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No thanks on Odell. He's an absolute team cancer, and our wide receivers are already good enough to win a Super Bowl.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Vehemently disagree on Cooks. He’s an excellent route runner. His numbers aren’t far behind OBJs either.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good luck, Brownies. You'll need it.

I love it for them. OBJ is freed from Eli's noodle arm, and the Browns get their young QB an elite WR. It's a great deal for Cleveland. They need to thank the Chiefs for firing Dorsey. He's really building something there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So obj and Landry together. Good luck to the qb trying to keep both happy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I love it for them. OBJ is freed from Eli's noodle arm, and the Browns get their young QB an elite WR. It's a great deal for Cleveland. They need to thank the Chiefs for firing Dorsey. He's really building something there.

I just wonder about OBJ, Callaway, and Hunt in the same locker room. It'll be interesting to watch them, for sure. I just don't know if their new head coach will be able to control these personalities.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Maybe the Browns are closer than we think. They sure are stocking up like they're ready to make a run